PDA

View Full Version : what would you rather have?

tenniskid3119
09-09-2007, 02:02 PM
i saw somewhere on the internet or magazine (can't remeber which) that some guy had to make a decision on whether to have a thick, green toenail or no toenail at all. Also he was an athelete, forgot which but I think somethin not real big, like track & field or maybe tennis. And i was bored so I was wondering what would you guys choose??

forzainter
09-10-2007, 07:16 AM
no toenail, one of my brothers friends has no big toenail, it doesnt look that bad and toe nails are really just a hassle

Andres
09-10-2007, 09:34 AM
No toenail. At least, it will grow. A green toenail looks awful, and I have to wait until if falls.

ilovecarlos
09-10-2007, 11:04 AM
No toenail. At least, it will grow. A green toenail looks awful, and I have to wait until if falls.

That is the correct answer Andres;) If the person is under the care of a Podiatrist, he or she can apply an acrylic mixture that looks like a toenail and it will stay until the new nail grows out sufficiently...that's in case the no nail look gives you the sceevies

Dedans Penthouse
09-10-2007, 11:49 AM
"I wanna find me a woman that'll hold my BIG TOE 'till it's time to go."
Can I go with "answer #3" and say neither?

I mean, no toe is really skeevee and green toe is sceevy too
(except maybe for St. Patrick's Day).

rasajadad
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I now have three black toenails. I wish they'd fall out. They don't skeeve me, but my daughter thinks it's pretty horrible.

tbini87
09-10-2007, 12:37 PM
wouldn't toes get smashed without toenails?