PDA

View Full Version : Enrique Iglesias or Justin Timberlake?

chris1992
09-11-2007, 11:53 AM
WHo do you girls (and guys) prefer musically and looks wise?

Court_Jester
09-11-2007, 12:15 PM
*gag!* _________

Andres
09-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Justin is much better vocally, musically, and moves better. He's a showman, and entertainer, and he rules the stage like few others do. All Enrique does is pose and whisper.

One is a true musician, and a very talented one. The other is just a shadow of his dad.

ilovecarlos
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Justin is much better vocally, musically, and moves better. He's a showman, and entertainer, and he rules the stage like few others do. All Enrique does is pose and whisper.

One is a true musician, and a very talented one. The other is just a shadow of his dad.

So what's your point Andres? Haha...of course I'm going for Enrique...he can pose and whisper all night;)

Hot Sauce
09-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow, Enrique is such a tool.

tennispro11
09-11-2007, 02:39 PM

Well said. Couldn't agree with you more.

angharad
09-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Both are repellent.

Fee
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
JT is also such a hard working guy. My husband is not a fan of him by any means, but he loves to see him on SNL. He says that Timberlake seems to take it seriously and put some effort into it, unlike some of the other hosts. He loves the two skits that he's done dressed up as food singing outside a restaurant (he was a dancing taco in one and a dancing cup in the other one, I think). I've never seen him in concert, but I've heard he does that the same way, hard working and willing to put on a great show.

35ft6
09-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Justin is probably the most coveted guy I know. At least by the girls in LA.

Vision84
09-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Enrique Iglesias (though still not my kind of music) because Justin Timberlake is another loser R&B artist with an obnoxious voice. Seriously I can't stand him.

zapvor
09-11-2007, 05:15 PM
i have his new CD, so i guess justin for me,haha

diegaa
09-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Enrique has Anna...therefore, my vote goes to him

TennisCoachFLA
09-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow, I see the Timberlake family has fooled many people. The truth is that is family has owned three of the oldest Jewish summer camps in the US. TLC Camps.

His grandparents, and now parents, are connected to every power broker in the entertainment industry. They coerced Disney to put him on the Mickey Mouse Club. And have used their influence every step of the way.

Justin is not a musician at all. It is all contrived and staged.

The guy from Counting Crows is a musician. Jimi Hendrix was a musician. Beethoven was a musician. To call Timberlake a musician is so wrong it is sickening.

35ft6
09-12-2007, 11:11 AM
^ Justin is pretty good. Evidently, he's got the whole music business fooled as well since he's pretty uniformly considered a major talent.

hgb765
09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
justin is beat as hell
i can't figure out why everyone's so obsessed with him...

ilovecarlos
09-12-2007, 01:40 PM
JT is also such a hard working guy. My husband is not a fan of him by any means, but he loves to see him on SNL. He says that Timberlake seems to take it seriously and put some effort into it, unlike some of the other hosts. He loves the two skits that he's done dressed up as food singing outside a restaurant (he was a dancing taco in one and a dancing cup in the other one, I think). I've never seen him in concert, but I've heard he does that the same way, hard working and willing to put on a great show.

I did see him on SNL by accident and I must admit that
***K in a Box slayed me LOL