PDA

View Full Version : AndyC

dminh01
11-03-2004, 06:49 AM
I just saw your slow-mo clip of Fed and felt so happy.DO you have and two handed slo-mo clips. THanks very much for providing us wonderful clips and videos

AndyC
11-03-2004, 02:22 PM
sorry.. I only have those clips.. I can't recall seeing any slo-mos of 2handed BHs.

arosen
11-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Hey Andy, this may probably be out of topic, but I have this torrent file of Farscape show (awesome show BTW) but my player cant play it because its dsr-lol file, ( DSrip ?) . Are you by any chance familiar with this codec? Would you know where to download it?

AndyC
11-08-2004, 02:01 PM
It's not a codec. I think it refers to the group that released it. What extension has the file got? If it's an AVI (and Mpegs are all easily handled by Windows MP) then I suggest opening with GSpot

http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

It will tell u if u have the required codec to play the file.

arosen
11-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Thanks Andy, much appreciated.

Guys, can somebody open the Henman-Gaudio match on their machines today (wed) or tomorrow(thur) night so I can download it? I only got 25% of it, thanks...

Jayzzz
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Those matches are great. I've enjoyed watching Safin/Agassi and Massu/Moya. Andy, I tried emailing you because I'd like to buy a DVD with 3 matches on them. I emailed you about a week ago. Did you get it?

TIA

AndyC
11-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks Andy, much appreciated.

Guys, can somebody open the Henman-Gaudio match on their machines today (wed) or tomorrow(thur) night so I can download it? I only got 25% of it, thanks...

I assume u mean Henman-Chela. At this point I see 9 seeds and 13 people downloading the file.

AndyC
11-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Those matches are great. I've enjoyed watching Safin/Agassi and Massu/Moya. Andy, I tried emailing you because I'd like to buy a DVD with 3 matches on them. I emailed you about a week ago. Did you get it?

TIA

Hi Jayzzz.. at this point I simply have no time to burn DVDs for anyone. I'm much too busy with my new business :(. As soon as I find some time I will be more than willing to copy u the games u wish.

Sorry.