PDA

View Full Version : Buy Iphone?

EnriqueEJ
09-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Wassup,
anyone used an Iphone yet? i was thinking of getting one. (http://coreclosure-listing.ods.org) but decided not to because of its price. what are its benefits? can anyone tell me its advantages. (http://clatbed-scanner.ods.org) disadvantages and of course experiences of it?

Thanks! Looking forward to your reply.

r2473
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
You should buy 3 of them.

The advantages are that they are great with red wine and make great shoes.

Maybe you should get 5 of them.

Stchamps
09-13-2007, 11:16 AM
I bought one and it really improved my tennis game. a lot.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
09-13-2007, 02:22 PM
It's a waste of money, but an excellent toy :grin:

jetlee2k
09-13-2007, 02:26 PM
it's a beautiful phone.. Nothing complain about it yet but the BILL just sky rocketting.. Yeah one think I want to say is you can not use anywhere else .. unless you have it hack..

J-man
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Personally I would just stay clear of it. Unless you are able to dump at least 1,000 dollars down on it (for the internet and music and ect) it's not worth it. I saw just stick with an ipod and a cell phone.

Those new ipods are pretty tempeting, eh?

boobik2371
09-13-2007, 02:28 PM
get something better

@wright
09-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Get a clue first, they are alot cheaper.

JamaicanYoute
09-14-2007, 10:12 AM
#1 Complaint I have is to do with Text Messages. One one hand it's nice that it keeps all text messages together underneath each contact. On the other you cant mass text message. It's very annoying. Also, no multimedia messaging.

#2 No flash or recording on camera.

#3 Speaker volume (which means ringer) isn't that loud. Coming from my Sony which was loud enough to use as a radio, this is annoying.

#4 I don't know if its just mine, but since it's not your typical phone it's very sensitive. Especially to changes in temperature. For example, whenever I get on the court I find myself wrapping up the phone in a shirt and leaving it in my bag so the sun doesn't affect it.

#5 No macromedia player/no flash - so websites that you need a player is out of the question.

They are really small annoyances but other than that its a great phone.

bagung
09-14-2007, 04:56 PM
does the i-phone "hang" like most others pda phone...?
i love the design of i-phone... and the multi-tasking....

JamaicanYoute
09-16-2007, 01:19 PM
does the i-phone "hang" like most others pda phone...?
i love the design of i-phone... and the multi-tasking....

hang??do you mean lag? If so, not really. Only when the page hasnt loaded fully. Its pretty quick other than that.

rommil
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Unless updated, no bluetooth transfer, crappy ringtones(blame at&t) but I think you can download from iTunes now, can be slippery on the sides,difficult to text with one hand,can be tricky to activate,

DonBot
09-17-2007, 10:07 AM
I have one and love it, the only downside is no insurance on the phone so if you lose it, you are up the creek. Find someone you know who has one and play around with it for a while, you will be hooked.

The iphone is the crowning pinnacle of technological innovation, well not really but darn is it kewl.