PDA

View Full Version : Any Nickelback fans here?

TripleB
09-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Never really listened to Nickelback until I saw the video for 'Rockstar' a couple dozen times on one of the video channels....went out and bought "All the Right Reasons."

Is this their best CD? If not, what is?

TripleB

Automatix
09-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Yeah I love them... great band, great vocal... my favorite songs are: "Far Away", "If Everyone Cared", "You Remind Me"... I also love some songs featuring Chad like "Into the Night" with Carlos Santana... favorite album? Hmmm... I'd say "All the Right Reasons"! ;)

JMS
09-15-2007, 09:10 AM
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

TheShaun
09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
nickelback sucks. not only do all their songs sound the same, they're bad people. i've never had an encounter with them, but living in vancouver many people here have had run in to them on a night out have had bad experiences or seen bad things. check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ

35ft6
09-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Dude, first time I heard Rockstar I almost puked while laughing. It's like something out of the Simpsons. I liked their song You Remind Me. They're almost like the Tag Team of rock. It's so obvious they're going for mainstream hits, and yeah, I know that perhaps that's every music act's goal, but Nickelback is way more derivative than most.

nhstennis
09-15-2007, 11:31 AM
when i listen to music i tend to go away from the overplayed mainstream...there are quite a few bands who like to have their fans through concerts not music channels or the radio..."rockstar" is so publicized and overplayed its making me sick. And why talk about how the drugs are cheap in a mainstream song that kids listen too..

That was irrational but those words just came to me

J-man
09-15-2007, 11:59 AM
God I hate Nickleback. Can't stand their music at all

rommil
09-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah I love them... great band, great vocal... my favorite songs are: "Far Away", "If Everyone Cared", "You Remind Me"... I also love some songs featuring Chad like "Into the Night" with Carlos Santana... favorite album? Hmmm... I'd say "All the Right Reasons"! ;)

I am more amazed at your admission you like them than anybody just liking them at all.

PrinceDiablo525
09-15-2007, 08:52 PM
They are OK in my opinion, but where I live they are totally overplayed on the radio on all the local stations(I live near St. Paul), especially "Rockstar", I am totally sick of that song.