PDA

View Full Version : Racquet matching and customizing

Ronny
09-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey TW, I was just wondering that if I buy a racquet off you, would you be able to get 2 of the same specs/closest to stock specs? Also how much extra would it cost for the racquets to be customized(adding lead and weights).

TheShaun
09-16-2007, 10:00 AM
yes, what is the cost of your racquet matching service?

SFrazeur
09-16-2007, 10:12 AM
TW can pick the closet matching racquets from their stock, whether you wish to buy multiple racquets, or if you currently have a racquet and would like the closest matching one to it. TW can also match a racquet for $20, unless price has gone up slightly. They can also change grips (synthitic for leather), and add heat shrinks. Prices for those services I am not sure. For all these services you will need to call in your order. Sorry for being vague, but I wanted to give you guys some idea.

-SF

TheShaun
09-16-2007, 11:34 AM
ok, so if i want to buy 2 or more sticks it's an additional $20 for the matching service. thanks, sf.

luv2volley
09-16-2007, 11:36 AM
TW can pick the closet matching racquets from their stock, whether you wish to buy multiple racquets, or if you currently have a racquet and would like the closest matching one to it. TW can also match a racquet for $20, unless price has gone up slightly. They can also change grips (synthitic for leather), and add heat shrinks. Prices for those services I am not sure. For all these services you will need to call in your order. Sorry for being vague, but I wanted to give you guys some idea.

-SF

This racquet customization is an excellent feature.