PDA

View Full Version : Im Obsessed.....

Big Fed
09-16-2007, 06:04 PM
with Jessica Alba. I spend 90% of the time thinking about her. Its kinda wierd. Anyone got the same thing?

Lakoste
09-16-2007, 06:14 PM
with Jessica Alba. I spend 90% of the time thinking about her. Its kinda wierd. Anyone got the same thing?

It isn't weird at all man, I spend the same amount of time thinking about my fiancée... oh wait... you have met the girl you're obsessing about right? If not, you're very strange.

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Have you met her? If not then I would say it's weird. She is way outta this world. You would have to know someone who knows her really well to even get a chance at a chance to talk to her.

Swissv2
09-16-2007, 06:17 PM
thinking about someone is ok. Obsessing about them is borderline creepy.

usfferjenn
09-16-2007, 06:21 PM
what do you mean obsessed? if you're obsessing about someone you've never even met, then yeah, that's pretty creepy.

Big Fed
09-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Yea ive meet before it was at a hotel. Gotta pic and what not. She was really cool :)

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Yea ive meet before it was at a hotel. Gotta pic and what not. She was really cool :)

Post the pic. Do you think you honestly have a chance with her? Be honest now. :)

Big Fed
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
It was on a disposable camera :( I would have posted it like a billion times if it was digital. And since shes almost 11 years older than me im gonna have to give myself almost zero chance :(

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 06:37 PM
It was on a disposable camera :( I would have posted it like a billion times if it was digital. And since shes almost 11 years older than me im gonna have to give myself almost zero chance :(

Find a girl that you like in your hometown. Instead of obsessing about her, ask her out on a date. See how that goes and hopefully it will help with you Jessica Alba obsession. ;)

TokyopunK
09-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Are u hott man?

Big Fed
09-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Yea i guess i gotta six pack.

usfferjenn
09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
btw, jessica alba has a new movie coming out. i kept seeing previews for it the other night. btw, that was not meant to encourage your obsession or anything.

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 06:53 PM
btw, jessica alba has a new movie coming out. i kept seeing previews for it the other night. btw, that was not meant to encourage your obsession or anything.

I think you just did. :p

usfferjenn
09-16-2007, 06:57 PM
oh well. but if he finds a girl then he can take her to see that movie then. :D

TokyopunK
09-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Yea i guess i gotta six pack.

You can be ugly and have a six pack you know....... I've learned from experience.

tbini87
09-16-2007, 07:11 PM
you need to meet someone that you might actually have a relationship with... then as you date you can slowly become obsessive over her. but be sure to not scare her off to soon...

Big Fed
09-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Yea im not ugly. U wanna go ona date? Naw i playin im pretty sure ur a guy....

Yea i jus gave one of my ladies a ring we gonna see a movie on wednesday. We gotta half day...........

raginasian
09-16-2007, 07:36 PM
That's not good. That's lust. You can put your time to better use, and you will just drive yourself insane. I have been in the same situation as you.

A better thing to do would be to concentrate on your work and develop your talents, such as tennis. Or put time towards community service, something in which you can see you are really making a difference.

Little Joker
09-16-2007, 07:57 PM
You are a little boy with a crush. It's normal. What isn't normal is expecting anyone else to care about it.

usfferjenn
09-16-2007, 08:56 PM
You are a little boy with a crush. It's normal. What isn't normal is expecting anyone else to care about it.

given your age (i'm guessing mid to late teens since you said jessica alba's 11 years older than you), then yeah, this is pretty normal, to a point of course.

Fedace
09-16-2007, 09:05 PM

I don't like her skin, it is too dark. I like little more fair skin on a girl, it is more faminine. Her skin is like a bad tan or something, icky. I am yet to have touched her skin however,,, i wonder if it feels really soft or kind of tough ?? i prefer soft.;)

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't like her skin, it is too dark. I like little more fair skin on a girl, it is more faminine. Her skin is like a bad tan or something, icky. I am yet to have touched her skin however,,, i wonder if it feels really soft or kind of tough ?? i prefer soft.;)

What is faminine? :confused:

usfferjenn
09-16-2007, 09:12 PM

i think he means feminine. how is being fair skinned more feminine??? yes, she's darker but her skin looks pretty smooth soft to me, although i haven't exactly felt her face either.

Fedace
09-16-2007, 09:18 PM

Sorry faminininninnn, like a hot girly like.. I think fair skin is far more girl like than taned and dark skin, it looks like she has been working out on the railroad all day long.;)

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 09:23 PM
i think he means feminine. how is being fair skinned more feminine??? yes, she's darker but her skin looks pretty smooth soft to me, although i haven't exactly felt her face either.

Oh ok! It's late here and I couldn't put two and two together. LOL! I think she is just gorgeous. How would Fedace know what her face felt like?

tennispro11
09-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry faminininninnn, like a hot girly like.. I think fair skin is far more girl like than taned and dark skin, it looks like she has been working out on the railroad all day long.;)

Feminine? I don't think she looks bad at all. Her skin is naturally dark. Nothing wrong with dark skinned ladies at all to me.

Fedace
09-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh ok! It's late here and I couldn't put two and two together. LOL! I think she is just gorgeous. How would Fedace know what her face felt like?

I plan on sneaking up on her and feeling her up real fast.;)

surfryder
09-16-2007, 09:56 PM
i dont think shes that hot...jessica biel on the other hand...shes a looker

Breaker
09-16-2007, 10:36 PM

I have felt her face and it's overated, I'll take Brad Pitt any day of the week.

35ft6
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah, don't sweat it. I actually kind of miss of those days when a girl meant the world to you, even if said girl was somebody you never met. I used to get crushes on celebrities all the time. These days, no girl can have that effect on me and it kind of makes me sad.

Phil
09-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Can't say that I do. Take a cold shower and move on-do something a little more productive with your life.

Big Fed
09-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Wow way to be a dick................