PDA

View Full Version : How many times do I need to try posting in the For Sale, before the post shows?

jmsx521
09-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I've tried twice in the last 2-3 days, and my message isn't showing up; Am I banned from the For Sale forum?

Kaptain Karl
09-17-2007, 05:52 PM
You posted your question in the right place. I'm sure you will get a response within a day or two.

(I'm a Mod here, but I don't know how the FS/T section really works. Sorry.)

- KK

RLFore
09-17-2007, 05:58 PM
You need to read the sticky on how the FS/T posts will be filtered and follow the rules. Like a clear description with a rating out of 10, price, pictures if any etc. And no new items for sale

RLFore
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
If you scroll down on that sticky on the How do I rate my gear post:

a 10/10 is:
Brand new, no use, NIB (New in Box). TW does not allow the sale of any new products with the exception of out of production grommets. Barely used racquets will be evaluated on a post-to-post basis to determine if they compete with the sale of new products by TW. We reserve the right to refuse any ad.

and you're now allowed to sell new racquets.

I've had problems with posting on the FS/T as well

Once I included, I accepted paypal, shipping via USPS 2-3 day priority and pictures hosted by photobucket then they allowed it

vkartikv
09-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I have noticed that they don't really post anything b/w Friday evening and Sunday nights or even Monday morning. That would explain the 2 day delay

SFrazeur
09-17-2007, 08:20 PM
TW does not allow the selling or trading of new Tennis Racquets.

As "RLFore" points out 10/10 is brand new. If the racqut has been used then it would not be a 10. If your racquet has been used then list it below 10, and description it's condition.
Note: If TW suspects/feels a "used" racquet is too "new" they still hold the right to reject the ad.

-SF

diredesire
09-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I have noticed that they don't really post anything b/w Friday evening and Sunday nights or even Monday morning. That would explain the 2 day delay

We're getting better ;)