PDA

View Full Version : MOLIK VS SHARAPOVA REMATCH- WHO WILL WIN?

robbie_dademo
11-05-2004, 12:55 AM
I am from Australia and am very excited at the progress Molik is making. But i think she may be feeling the effects of back to back title wins, and i think Sharapova will exact revenge for her loss the other week.

Sharap in straight unfortunately.

how ironic would it be if Molik could capture the Aus Open after all the talk was of which man could end our draught first?> and it could turn out a women jumps in ahead after all the mocking of Australia's women players

JohnThomas1
11-05-2004, 02:27 AM
I am very proud of Molik, she has threatened to break thru for two years now but was checked by injuries. With all the injuries and drama's at the pinnacle of womens tennis maybe she can drift around five in the world if she keeps it all together. I hope so she deserves it.

davey25
11-05-2004, 07:07 AM
I always thought she showed potential but I heard rumours of her sluggish work ethic and motivation. She seems to be more commited now and could be among the contenders of womens tennis if she keeps on this path.

K!ck5w3rvE
11-05-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm aussie too....where do you guys live? BTW, how good is Michael Clarke!

JohnThomas1
11-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Clarke is great but he batted cockily in the last test. Got overconfident but he will be better for it. Awesome talent and surely the future of our batting. I'm in Rockhampton Queensland :)

davey25
11-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Since you are an Aussie did you attend the last Olympics in Sydney live. What was it like? Just curious.