PDA

View Full Version : Kill The Music plz.

Frodo Baggins
11-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Was Watching Tennis last night With Roddick an Max mirni.An OMG :shock: The Music they were playing while the players were coming oncourt to play.Never heard Crappy music in my life.They were playing Enter sandman by matalica Except it wasn't matalica that was singing.It was someother person singing more like yelling... Wonder if it botherd the players while they were oncourt.Sure in H*LL botherd me. ohhhh my Ears Think I'm Def now...

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 09:33 AM
Shoulda heard them murder Fernando by Abba before the Lopez-Canas match. Used Feliciano instead.

There was something in the air tonight
The stars were bright, Feliciano
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Feliciano
Though I never thought that you could lose
There’s no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Feliciano

Rabbit
11-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Murder Abba? hmmmm...as a child of the 70s.....maybe that's a good.....nevermind......

Smoke on the Water, baby

Brettolius
11-05-2004, 10:00 AM
frank zappa and the mothers,they had the best place around...but some stupid with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground...

yeah that's like saying they murdered a classic Air Supply song...ha

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Too bad R.E.M. didn't show, but for the semis, RAM will cover Tony Orlando and Dawn. Model ballgirls, rock n roll cover bands, wonder what Mattress Mac has waiting in Houston?

Dedans Penthouse
11-05-2004, 10:41 AM
frank zappa and the mothers,they had the best place around...but some stupid with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground...

yeah that's like saying they murdered a classic Air Supply song...ha

Ah...Frank Zappa! Mothermania (out of print) one of the great LP gems of all time: "Call Any Vegatable" "The Idiot ******* Son" "Duke of Prunes" .... gems!
As for Deep "Machine Head" Purple, I have their first album (on Transagramation Records) containing their first hit "Hush" with the original lead singer Rod Evans......(useless trivia).....

Brettolius and Rabbit, some other feces-esque "gems" for your consideration ("song title" and artist):
1. "Billy Don't Be a Hero" Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods
2. "The Night Chicago Died" Paper Lace
3. "Beach Baby" First Class
4. "My Baby Loves Lovin'" White Plains
All these bands should be shot for those songs they put out. Then they should all be brought back to life, put up against a wall and shot again for giving themselves names like "First Class" and "Paper Lace" and "Bo Donaldson & the Haywoods" etc....

Special Mention:
1. Three Dog Night
2. Jon Bon Guido and Ritchie Sanboro-guido
3. The band Bon Guido (Jovi)
4. Tom Johnston's (Doobie Bros.) vocals on the breakdown part of the song "Without Love (Where Would You Be Now)" .... shudder.... nasal, guido-city

Dildor
11-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Geez, how about Seasons in the Sun....

Brettolius
11-05-2004, 01:01 PM
if ya need any of that zappa sean..er, i mean dedans, i got yo' back. got it all, cuz i'm apparently a weird enough dude to like zappa's music, its brilliant but weird and definitely not for everyone

pound cat
11-05-2004, 01:58 PM
They always play loud, stupid music when the players come on the court. I have no idea what they think they're selling, but i'm sure there's some marketing ploy involved LOL

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Too bad they didn't cover "Maniac" when Safin came out today, then send out Hewitt to"Eye of the Tiger".

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 02:13 PM
When Canas started moaning about calls, play "All out of love" by Air Supply

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Mirnyi/Stepanek walk out to "Ice, Ice Baby" Or better yet, "Under Pressure"

Rabbit
11-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Wait a minute... the lead singer from 3 Dog did more acid than Jim Morrison.....

Speaking of Frank Zappa...anybody else remember

I knew TooToo?

or

Going to Montana?

bcaz
11-05-2004, 05:39 PM
dynamo hum ...

MattNowicki
11-05-2004, 06:35 PM
How about "Mr Spaceman" by The Byrds for Marat?

MattNowicki
11-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Oh, you want to talk about a band who did acid...The BYRDS.

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
OK, so if we let the players pick the music, what would we get????????

Rabbit
11-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Roger Federer ----> Anyhow, Anyway, Anywhere by The Who

Andy Roddick ----> Dancing Queen by ABBA

Lleyton Hewitt ----> Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka

Marat Safin -----> Coming to Take Me Away by Napoleon XIV

Carlos Moya ------> To All the Girls I've Loved Before by Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias

Guillermo Coria -----> Turning Japanese by The Vapors

Tim Henman -----> God Save the Queen by The Sex Pistols

Andre Agassi ------> Train Kept a Rollin by Aerosmith

David Nalbandian ------> Lost & Found by The Kinks

Gaston Gaudio ------> All By Myself by Green Day

Tommy Haas ------> Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood

and finally

Greg Rusedski -----> Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow

Brettolius
11-08-2004, 04:57 AM
i might be goin' to montana soon, just to raise me up a crop of that dental floss. raisin 'em up, waxin' 'em down...

Dedans Penthouse
11-10-2004, 10:19 AM
i might be goin' to montana soon, just to raise me up a crop of that dental floss. raisin 'em up, waxin' 'em down...

Brettolius: wait a minute!! Didn't you once said that you got off being juked by a baby octopus?.....and spewed upon with cream corn?....and that your hair-lipped ****-o bass playing girlfriend had to have it in the back seat or she went ape s***?!!..... I mean, WHAT'S THE DEAL, HOWIE?!! ("Mothers Live at the Filmore East")

Rabbit: regarding your list............impressive variety....seriously, I'm impressed brother!

"And you can be my Duchess.....my doochess of prunes!"

Rabbit
11-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh, like you never had a Barry Manilow or ABBA phase in your life?!? It's not like I'm not secure in my manhood. :)

I have very ecclectic tastes in music, from Rob Zombie to Dean Martin.