PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the masters in Houston?

BiGGieStuFF
11-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Who is going to the masters? I got my tickets. Wonder if anyone else is going. It'll be my first time at a tournament in a long time. Is there a final list of players going yet?

Rabbit
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
I think I'm supposed to go with a couple of buddies...

BiGGieStuFF
11-05-2004, 10:04 AM
I think I'm supposed to go with a couple of buddies...What days are you guys going? Do you plan on watching the doubles? What should I expect as far as non-tennis entertainment there?

tunaslaughter
11-05-2004, 02:10 PM
I am going. Does anyone know when the draw is going to be announced? What's the hold up? Is it because some players aren't going to make it due to injury. Coria hasn't played all year and I heard Moya is hurt.

If anyone is interest, I have day tickets on **** with no reserve. Just do a search "tennis master cup" There good seats. Section 112 Row J .

Rabbit
11-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Yes, depending on who the singles is, I'd rather watch the dubs...more old school tennis there. Also, across from the stadium court (where all the action is) they have a practice court where you can see some equally good tennis. The players warm up on that court and some of the shots are awesome.

Entertainment? Well, they have beer. Last year, they had an ATP tent, but it aint' great.

lemons
11-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Hmm...yeah, there's not a lot in terms of non-tennis entertainment on site at the West Side Tennis Club. The practice court is best thing going outside of the stadium. The tennis out there is often more fun to watch than the actual matches.

As long as were talking being entertained at the Master's Cup, I submit that watching Fabrice Santoro there is about as entertaining as it gets. Man, that fellow can junk ball. I'm looking forward to catching some of his doubles matches.

Trey
11-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey how much are tickets for a single session? I actually will be in Houston for a couple days during next week Monday and Tuesday. Can I buy these at the box office or will it be totally sold out?

tominh8r
11-05-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm not going to use all of the tix for every session. If you're interested, I will sell some to you for a lot cheaper than buying the single session tix.

Email me at tominh8r2@yahoo.com for info. I'm going to go only a few sessions and that's it, so I actually have quite a few to choose from.

Tom

VamosRafa
11-06-2004, 10:44 PM
I will be there if you'd like to say hello. My e-mail is susan@vamosrafael.com.