PDA

View Full Version : Serena's naughty-naughty picture thread.

Bertchel Banks
11-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Where did it go? Anyway, my $0.02

Slap me and call me susan, but it's quite telling when pubescent, and post-pubescent men get nauseated at the sight of a young woman in a revealing outfit. These same men are the first to squeal in protest, extolling the strength, stamina, and ability required to compete, and succeed in tennis, when the sport gets the *** tag...as if sexuality has anything to do with strength, stamina, or ability.

No mere, "she's not my type" , but out and out vitriol. Seems Serena wasn't the only one thinly veiled.

BiGGieStuFF
11-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Well if it was anna i'd be all over it but man serena is ugly to me. She's gross and manly. Of course there are many men who would disagree with me :D

Bertchel Banks
11-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Well you came into my thread, so I know deep down you don't really feel than way, and given the chance you'd* still her.

Rickson
11-05-2004, 11:10 AM
I guess links to partial nudity are not allowed.

rhubarb
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
BB, would you mind taking your sordid thoughts somewhere else? I can really do without reading this rubbish on a tennis board.

I doubt this thread will last very long anyway.

BiGGieStuFF
11-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Well you came into my thread, so I know deep down you don't really feel than way, and given the chance you'd* still her.

What can I say. I'm a rubbernecker at heart. I see an accident I just gotta stare. It's like watching Fear Factor. I gotta see how high my threshold is. :lol:

Brettolius
11-05-2004, 12:31 PM
rhubarb, why don't you **** off? you didn't have to read nor respond, quit trolling around here being a jerk. thank you

VashTheStampede
11-05-2004, 01:10 PM
I find Serena pretty ugly, but you'd be surprised by how many people think she's sexy.

Ronaldo
11-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Why does the baddest woman on the planet seek that kind of attention? Guess being #1 just don't cut it in her eyes. Didn't puke fer sure after seeing those pics

gts072
11-05-2004, 03:53 PM
I find Serena pretty ugly, but you'd be surprised by how many people think she's sexy.

I second that first statement. She is not sexy or pretty by any means IMHO.

finchy
11-05-2004, 04:09 PM
she has a nice chest, butt and stomach, but everything else is either too muscular or too blah.

Bertchel Banks
11-05-2004, 05:23 PM
I second that first statement. She is not sexy or pretty by any means IMHO.

Serena does not have an ugly face by any quantitative measure. Plus her legs are quite shapely.

Well, if a lot of women-bulling-men think she's sexy, and the male tennis base thinks she's repulsive, it's you guys who're in the fringe group.

BreakPoint
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Has anyone seen the cover of this month's "Inside Tennis" magazine? When I got it in my mailbox, I thought it was the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue out early this year. Who does Serena think she is? Halle Berry from the last James Bond movie? What do bikinis have to do with tennis? :shock: :roll:

prince
11-05-2004, 05:35 PM
i heard the photographer in the said shoot - retired and is now seeing a shrink...........................

Bertchel Banks
11-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Who does Serena think she is? Halle Berry from the last James Bond movie?

She's an entertainer first and foremost. An actress/designer second. Then, a distant third, a tennis player. Let her entertain you.

What do bikinis have to do with tennis?

Well, Anna retired, Dementieva has a long nose and a baby eye. And Sharapove is a bit too tall, and her hair isn't flowing as it should. So someone has to step up, why not the always flashy, never trashy lil sis.

As Mary Carillo said, Serena showed up at Roland Garros 2004 for no other reason than to debut her spring line.

I love Serena Williams's exhibitionism. MOISTURE!!

VashTheStampede
11-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Has anyone seen the cover of this month's "Inside Tennis" magazine? When I got it in my mailbox, I thought it was the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue out early this year. Who does Serena think she is? Halle Berry from the last James Bond movie? What do bikinis have to do with tennis? :shock: :roll:

It's not a "who" she thinks she is, it's a "what." What does she think she is? She thinks she's hot and sexy, so she shows off what many people want her to keep hidden. :roll:

sandiegotennisboy
11-05-2004, 08:19 PM
it was my original serena nasty pic thread that they deleted. whatever. there's always censorship here anyway that's questionnable. anyway, for a "role model" that serena supposedly is to so many young people worldwide, she should have made a better choice in attire than a revealing dress like that. showing that much says a lot about your character and wrong messages to young kids who are very internet savvy.

K!ck5w3rvE
11-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Its wrong

norcal
11-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Serena is no Anna but if you saw her in person I think you would appreciate her more. She is a beautiful lady.

Bertchel Banks
11-06-2004, 06:42 AM
anyway, for a "role model" that serena supposedly is to so many young people worldwide, she should have made a better choice in attire than a revealing dress like that.

She's a role model for the virtues of what hardwork and dedication can bring. That's all.

showing that much says a lot about your character and wrong messages to young kids who are very internet savvy.

What does it say, that she's a modern woman who likes form fitting clothes.

Actually your reaction to her outfit is revealing of your character.

Brian Purdie
11-06-2004, 07:46 AM
if you saw her in person I think you would appreciate her more

I did have a chance to stand next to her in 2003 at the FCC in Charleston. If i remember anything, it was the legs. They were HUGE. You know how you go to the mall and you see all the fat high school girls with their out of shape legs with no form wearing flip flops. That was her. It was weird because she obviously had a very muscular shaped upper body. More than tone, there was an obviously small amount of bulk that you see young guys put on. no fat there. she was wearing a dress, so I don't recall seeing her midsection.

sandiegotennisboy
11-06-2004, 04:03 PM
the dress was just plain old gross and nasty. that's the bottom line. my opinion, deal with it.

Ronaldo
11-06-2004, 07:35 PM
So like, are you man enough to wear that dress? On Halloween? Still waiting for the day to whip out my catsuit oncourt.

topspin
11-06-2004, 11:10 PM
LOL BB at it again promoting his Williams sisters. Nice try pal, nice try, hahaha. Rhubarb saw right through to you too.

chad shaver
11-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Well, whether you think that Serena is ugly or not, the dress was hideous.

Bertchel Banks
11-07-2004, 09:52 AM
LOL BB at it again promoting his Williams sisters. Nice try pal, nice try, hahaha. Rhubarb saw right through to you too.

Silence

topspin
11-07-2004, 12:34 PM
BB you rookie, next time, think b4 you start a thread like this. Think dude.

Deuce
11-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Serena's simply showing what a good Jehovah Witness she is.

I wonder when the JWs are going to find the balls to 'disfellowship' her. They want to keep her around, of course, because she's a wonderful marketing tool - it's free publicity for the JW religion. The fact that many of the things she does entirely counter the claimed values of the religion somehow conveniently doesn't seem to matter.

Were a 'regular', non-famous JW to do the same things as Serena, they'd have been kicked out long ago.

As for this thread... those who honestly believe that Serena is 'well adjusted and self-confident' are obviously just as delusional as she.

Ronaldo
11-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Deuce, Serena and Wacko Jacko should get together to do a promo for JWs in entertainment.

norcal
11-08-2004, 07:58 AM
BB said Dementieva has a long nose and a baby eye.
What the hell is a baby eye? Anyway it could help to ID her:

kid whose dad made her beg Elena for an autograph: Can I have your autograph?

Elena: I am not her.

Kid: The baby eye does not lie! OWNED!

Bertchel Banks
11-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Deuce, Serena and Wacko Jacko should get together to do a promo for JWs in entertainment.

Not that I was an obsessive Jacko fan or anything.... but I thought he had renounced the JW faith because its restrictions hampered his artistic expression.

Were a 'regular', non-famous JW to do the same things as Serena, they'd have been kicked out long ago.

I've always been skeptical of religions which makes sinner and fools out of otherwise sensible and God loving people.

As for this thread... those who honestly believe that Serena is 'well adjusted and self-confident' are obviously just as delusional as she.

What are you insuinating? That your psychobabble is superior to everyone else's?

Deuce
11-08-2004, 08:40 PM
I am "insuinating" nothing. I am simply stating straight out that people such as yourself are delusional when it comes to Serena.

She is a wholly hypocritical (with regards to the JW thing), tremendously troubled, intensely insecure, attention seeking individual. And anyone who cannot clearly see this is easily fooled, and is obviously casting his/her eyes somewhere other than reality.

Ronaldo
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
WHY???????????????????????????????????? What is going on? Beginning to understand what it means to lose your childhood, and its impact.

Bertchel Banks
11-09-2004, 05:44 AM
WHY? What is going on? Beginning to understand what it means to lose your childhood, and its impact.

He sure got a handsome reward to his loss.

I am "insuinating" nothing. I am simply stating straight out that people such as yourself are delusional when it comes to Serena.

I take her as I see her, a tennis player who likes to play dress up ... some of it, maybe, in rebellion of a repressive JW upbringing.

She is a wholly hypocritical (with regards to the JW thing),

First no child chooses religion. True, Serena is no child, and I think the reason she hasn't publiclly renounced the faith is out of love for her mother. However, the writing is on the wall.

tremendously troubled, intensely insecure, attention seeking individual. And anyone who cannot clearly see this is easily fooled, and is obviously casting his/her eyes somewhere other than reality.

What? No.

K!ck5w3rvE
11-09-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm going to start a thread in rants and raves, please view it.