PDA

View Full Version : Do they have unleaded gas in China?

Golden Retriever
09-20-2007, 09:19 AM
I heard they have leaded, extra leaded and super extra leaded but no unleaded. Is that true?

Phil
09-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Lead: in China its sprinkled into the food, like a seasoning. I like my General Tso's chicken extra leaded.

mucat
09-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I heard they have leaded, extra leaded and super extra leaded but no unleaded. Is that true?

No, that's their soya sauce.

Golden Retriever
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Lead: in China its sprinkled into the food, like a seasoning. I like my General Tso's chicken extra leaded.

Do they really have General Tso in China? I think lead is already in the water supply and the cooking oil but if you want extra all you have to do is ask.

Dedans Penthouse
09-20-2007, 11:43 AM
And I was 'lead' to believe the Chinese-made Mattel (Chinese-made) toys that I just got for my birthday didn't contain any Pb. :neutral:

Those clowns. Next thing you know, they're going to try and corner the market on fishing sinkers.

I'd like to give sa hot 'n horny Chinese babe some serious lead-in-the-bed.

Sean Dugan
09-20-2007, 11:48 AM
I think they put coal directly in their fuel tanks and add some MSG for kick. ;o)

Phil
09-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Do they really have General Tso in China? I think lead is already in the water supply and the cooking oil but if you want extra all you have to do is ask.
Actually, yes. I had always thought it was a Chinese-American restaurant dish, but found that it's in China, too. Probably not necessary to ask for extra lead in the food-it normally contains more than enough toxins for non-addicted humans...

Dedans Penthouse
09-21-2007, 06:04 AM
Somewhat off-topic, but I went to one of these "fusion" restaurants where they combine two (or more) different type cusines. This one was a Chinese-German restaurant named Adolf Chang." My curiosity got the better of me, so I checked it out.

The food wasn't bad...but an hour later, I found myself hungry for power.

blitzmage_89
09-22-2007, 07:52 PM
china needs a good leader.

Dedans Penthouse
09-24-2007, 01:26 PM
china needs a good leader.So do we (USA).

mucat
09-24-2007, 01:58 PM
china needs a good leader.

I think China got too much leader as it is now.

superstition
09-25-2007, 08:07 AM
My chinese friend said there is a popular street dessert that has lead compound powder in it. The additive is banned in the USA. The dessert is a big flour log that's deep fried.