PDA

View Full Version : One Ball or Wheel Chair

matchpoint54
09-21-2007, 05:15 PM
This is a purely hypothetical question that my friend asked that got me thinking. If you were forced with the choice to have one testicle or be in a wheelchair for life, which one would you pick?

datsveryinterestin
09-21-2007, 06:58 PM
bizarrre.....

take both my testes.. i could sing some sweet Heavy Metal songs in soprano, and not get any groupies preggers!

my tennis game would probably be the same too... so i'm snippin tonight!

Rulo
09-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Loose 1 testicle or the wheelchair....
Being in a wheelchair could be equal than having problems on my 2 legs....
Numbers.... They're everywhere.... ;)
I think you can have a normal life with just one testicle....

Reveille1984
I don't see how you can compare losing one ball to losing the functioning use of your legs for the rest of your life. Even if you couldn't have kids, at least you could adopt or use artificial insemination.

Feņa14
You have a really strange friend lol.

tennispro11
09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Lance Armstrong has one ball and he is doing really good. Winning Tour de France's like it was nothing. I would take one ball over being in a wheelchair anyday.

Mastermind
09-21-2007, 07:23 PM
You can still live a normal life and conceive (somewhat) normal children with one testicle, just look at Greg ****er's family (Meet the ****ers).

Edit: Well I guess I got bleeped. So to put it another way, Greg's family from the sequel to Meet the Parents is what I'm talking about.

Feņa14
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Lance Armstrong has one ball and he is doing really good. Winning Tour de France's like it was nothing. I would take one ball over being in a wheelchair anyday.

Can you imagine the pain though? An accident where you lose a ball... or an accident which means you can't walk again (if you can't use your legs again it's because you can't feel them, right? So you won't be in too much pain)

I can't believe we are talking about this lol.

Rickson
09-21-2007, 07:27 PM
This is a purely hypothetical question that my friend asked that got me thinking. If you were forced with the choice to have one testicle or be in a wheelchair for life, which one would you pick?

Obviously it's one nut because if you can't walk, you ain't gettin any anyway so what good would 2 nuts be then?

tennispro11
09-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Can you imagine the pain though? An accident where you lose a ball... or an accident which means you can't walk again (if you can't use your legs again it's because you can't feel them, right? So you won't be in too much pain)

I can't believe we are talking about this lol.

They would both suck when it comes to pain. But losing the ball only lasts a little while, you'll still be able to function with one, when losing your ability to walk lasts a lifetime.

richw76
09-22-2007, 04:50 AM
I had a buddy in college that only had one ball/testicle. He used to joke about it, but we didn't really believe him. Until his girlfriend confirmed. Apparently he had some bicycle mishap when he was a kid. And don't ask, your buddy tells you that. You don't ask many other questions. But he was a strong athletic guy. You'd never know. Also from my understanding with one you should be fully capable of fathering a child, so

I'd say I'd rather lose my ball but yeah your friend is a weird dude. Don't get too drunk around him.

MichEE
10-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey!! What's wrong with being in a wheelchair? 18 years 2 days ago and still alive and kickin'!!!

richw76
10-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Hey!! What's wrong with being in a wheelchair? 18 years 2 days ago and still alive and kickin'!!!

I didn't say anything was wrong with being in a wheelchair. However, since you have some experience I'll ask you the question..... which was a very silly stupid question to begin with.... But if The I dream of jeannie chick came out a bottle and you could choose to walk again or lose a testical which would you choose? For me it would be my second wish cause me and jeannie would need to get friendly on the first wish.

And I know it's not the same thing, but I'm black. Although the world tells me it is "easier" to be white, I would never ask the jeannie to make me white. Being black is part of who I am, and I wouldn't want to change that.

But it would be cool to be able to speak and understand any language..... and have all the current peter petrilli powers in heroes, invisibility would be cool..... and regeneration

I always wondered, aging is due to cellular degeneration, if you instantly heal shouldn't your aging process be drastically slowed.... So why isn't the cherleader still 2 or 3......if it kicks in later in life what sets it off? ok I'm wandering sorry.

LuckyR
10-12-2007, 09:19 AM

That would depend if the testicle was deep fried or sautee'd...

richw76
10-12-2007, 10:28 AM
That would depend if the testicle was deep fried or sautee'd...

Is it Montana Oysters? I think they have whole festivals around those. Or maybe Rocky mountain oysters? Anyone know what they're called?