PDA

View Full Version : k90 (tour) question

tennisman_27
09-22-2007, 09:10 AM
I just got a k90 to demo yesterday and absolutely love it. The weight in the racket forces me to not over hit my shots and causes a severe increase in consistency (yay!). Also the angles and precision you get with this racket is astounding. My only concern is I feel like I have a slower racket head speed or swing speed then the ksix team and ksix 95 i tried (especially the ksix team cause its so light). Think this is due to arm strength? Is it something I should be worried about?

Tennisplayer92
09-22-2007, 09:27 AM
train your arm to handle it. if it plays nicely for you that is nice but its worth crap if your body physically isnt ready for the racquet. but trust me practice on it for about a month and you'll get used to the weight. if you want more out of it try swinging in your spare time with a racquet cover on for resistance traning. (: otherwise you should be fine. a little warning though is that if you use the k5-1 team again you swigns will eb AWKWARDly fast

tennisman_27
09-22-2007, 10:30 AM
omg yea it was crazy fast, and very poor lol. Thanks alot. I figured I would get stronger as time went on, and actually after 2 days of using it, I already noticed the difference (and the ksix team was even lighter then before!)

pham4313
09-22-2007, 10:40 AM
if you can handle the swing and keep it smooth, the racket will do the rest :p . Just let it rip and dont hold back

NickOlsen
09-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah lol. I am ordering 3 of these puppies. When I ordered the demo in to my tennis centre, my coach grabbed it and hit with it. He uses the Team ;) Loved the racquet though he reckons it would do a lot of damage to him when he coaches 6+ hours a day