PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else find this annoying about SAFIN?????

thatballwas_IN
11-06-2004, 04:56 PM
sort of a dumb post, but i just had to get it "off my chest" :roll:

that freekin necklace! shark tooth or indian arrowhead ?
it is always popping out of his shirt and it seems to be out more when he is playing like $*#%! I can't stand seeing it... am I the only one? just wondering.....
(this picture is an exception because he won and it has popped out again..)
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20041106/i/r283111100.jpg

Tennis Guy
11-06-2004, 05:28 PM
I don't mind.

rafael
11-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Don't mind at all.

Jay34
11-06-2004, 05:46 PM
me either

prince
11-06-2004, 06:10 PM
thats their bling bling in russia............

James Brown
11-06-2004, 06:45 PM
first off russia has more billionaires than evanywhere else in the world...soo stfu zaraza, second off, its not a tooth or wtv, its this head. i dont know what it represents or whatever, but it goes well with marat because it looks pretty crazy :>

Power Game
11-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Nope, doesn't annoy me at all

pound cat
11-07-2004, 02:48 AM
It's a Hawaiian ? Tiki god-like thing that's supposed to bring good luck to the wearer. He was asked about it and said he found it somewhere & can't remember where and carried it around in his suitcase for months and then finally put it on. BTW if someone finds a Tiki he's supposed to immediately bury it somewhere ir it will bring bad luck (that's what someone said on TV once and & I believe everything I see on TV LOL). So now you all know more than you ever wanted or needed to know about Safin'a jewellery and can dazzle & amaze your friends.

Rabbit
11-07-2004, 09:26 AM
It's a Hawaiian ? BTW if someone finds a Tiki he's supposed to immediately bury it somewhere ir it will bring bad luck (that's what someone said on TV once and & I believe everything I see on TV LOL).

No, that's fact. I saw the same thing. I think it was Gilligan's Island epsisode number 47. Gilligan found a tiki god and it brought him bad luck. Everyone but the professor was convinced that he should rid himself of the trinket. The professor, of course, was blessed with intellect beyond that of the other passengers as Mr. Howell was blessed with wealth beyond the other passengers. Which always brought to mind the question of why, if he was so rich, did Mr. Howell have to share a charter with other people? Also, what exactly was the Professor doing in Hawaii and exactly what was his discipline. Mary Ann was there on vacation, a farm girl from Kansas probably hunting a doctor in Hawaii. Ginger, on the other hand, was in the same boat as Mr. Howell. With her celebrity, why was she on a charter with the others? She, most certainly, could have afforded her own cruise, or would have been the guest os some wealthy director or producer or studio mogul.
Yes, I think the whole documentary that was Gilligan's Island smacks of some kind of conspiracy. I think those people were brought together by the same force that Maxwell Smart fought, that's right C.H.A.O.S. I think the professor was really a C.H.A.O.S. operative and his sinister, yet brilliant, plan backfired on him as he was trapped with the others on the island. Hence, his lengthy conversion to the good side. But, as we all know, in the end it didn't work and the 7 were saved.

pound cat
11-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Gilligan?The Professor

Safin/Peter Lundgren

Yes, I can see it. The other characters are likely lurking in the far reaches of Safin's box, and he does also bear an uncanny resemblance to Smart in that the phone is a central part of his life. Not sure where he keeps it, but he does have very big shoes. There is a definite connection, & thanks for your analysis. Nothing short of brilliant.

Cobra Tennis
11-07-2004, 11:49 AM
ROFL rabbit. niiiiiiiiiiice. Kudos

dp
11-07-2004, 01:11 PM
I kinda like it.

Chanchai
11-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Does Agassi's or Coria's necklace bug you too?

-Chanchai

pound cat
11-07-2004, 02:54 PM
No, but "You name the Player)'s 3 strand pearls sure do.

ragnaROK
11-07-2004, 03:23 PM
I find Venus' choice of jewelry more annoying.

Camilio Pascual
11-08-2004, 04:44 AM
The Professor suffered from low level radiation poisoning from witnessing too many A-bomb tests from too close. The Minnow is a former U.S. Naval ship that was assigned to transport a diverse group of passengers to an island that was a former A-bomb test site. He is there to observe the effects of slow radiation poisoning on these people. He has a secret radio that was already stashed on the island so he could make regular reports.

Rabbit
11-08-2004, 06:10 AM
pound cat - now you see why Cliff Drysdale keeps referring to Safin's "Russian secret Agent looks"......

pound cat
11-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Ah ha! Now it comes clearer with Cliff. And I think he did made some sort of Safin/corn/(censored) star comment a while ago. Now, you can ponder that for a bit, Rabbit and post your thoughts on another other of Cliff's great insights.

norcal
11-08-2004, 09:07 AM
I saw the same thing. I think it was Gilligan's Island epsisode number 47. No, it was from the best show ever: The Brady Bunch. Bobby found the tiki charm, Greg wore it in a surfing contest and almost drowned.
My question is if Mr Brady is such a brilliant architiect why do they live in a house with only two bedrooms for 6 kids?

kevhen
11-08-2004, 12:53 PM
I think Mary Anne is told old for Safin. The Brady Bunch found some sort of Tiki God statue too. I thought that brought bad luck. Safin shouldn't depend on luck to win, he just needs to stay head strong and use the serve and backhand.

K!ck5w3rvE
11-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I don't mind it at all. If I had one, I'd wear it.

pound cat
11-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Kick If you find one DON'T pick it up if you ever hope to be a top ten player. Bury it immediatley.