PDA

View Full Version : It kinda sucks

Shashwat
09-22-2007, 04:09 PM
I can't get on much over the week anymore and i get on the weekends to check the classified section for some K90s. But when i post something, it won't show up till monday and i wont have the time to check it. This site is great but can you guys also update the classified section on the weekends?

TW Staff
09-23-2007, 08:06 AM
I can tell you that I spend time almost every Sunday morning doing just that. If I have time and access, I will do the same on Saturday as well. We have another administrator that does the same. We apologize that the weekend isn't as consistent as the weekdays, however, please keep in mind that these are our days off, and at times we may not have access.

For the record, I moderated the fs/t forums yesterday as well as today. The post you submitted after 10am yesterday is now posted.

Spencer, TW.

Shashwat
09-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Thank you sir. You guys are great. You never disappoint anyone on these boards or with orders!

Sorry though, I understand that is the only time you get off from your daily work.

TW Staff
09-23-2007, 08:58 AM
No worries Shashwat. We also understand that many of you work during the week as well and weekends are more opportune for you to post.

Thanks for the kudos!

Spencer, TW.

Fedace
09-23-2007, 09:00 AM
No worries Shashwat. We also understand that many of you work during the week as well and weekends are more opportune for you to post.

Thanks for the kudos!

Spencer, TW.

this is off the topic, Sorry but can you Re-Measure the swingweight of new Yonex RQIS tour-2 ?? cause there is too many people feel that it is not 326, they feel that it cannot be more than 320 at Max. and many other websites have it as 316.:confused:

diredesire
09-23-2007, 11:59 AM
I also help out on weekends when I get a chance. I've been going nuts this summer with work and misc "life" issues, but will get a little more consistent during the school year ;)