PDA

View Full Version : radical

abenguyen
09-22-2007, 11:10 PM
i guess this can go here since it relates the lm radical mp. so i'm wondering where should i buy from Tennis Warehouse or Academy? from tennis warehouse will only cost me $76.95 because of free shipping and have a warranty through them but for how long? i know from academy i believe its $69.99 plus tax which is about $75.65 after tax. cost is only $1.30 off but i have the guarantee of a warranty with Tennis Warehouse. So which should i get it from?

steebo
09-23-2007, 04:43 AM
I have always felt obligated and happy to purchase from TW considering most of what I know about racquets, strings, and stringing has been learned from their forums.

Forehand Forever
09-23-2007, 04:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to mention competitor sites on here...

TheShaun
09-23-2007, 07:27 AM
order it from TW but call in and ask for a price match.

please edit your post and remove the competitor name. we use these boards provided by TW, we should support them and respect them.

Shashwat
09-23-2007, 07:38 AM
The radical at an Academy near my house (San Antonio) is only $48 plus tax.

abenguyen
09-23-2007, 08:18 PM
The radical at an Academy near my house (San Antonio) is only $48 plus tax.

no way! and i thought competitors related to other online websites and academy isn't starred out. so will TW really do a price match?

so after finally checking the results it seems that 15/15 have said TW! i'll probably buy from them soon, but does anybody have a clue if they will do a price match or not? and how long will TW have the lm radical mp before they discontinue it? i'd really like to get them cheap before they run out