PDA

View Full Version : Can't Decide on Whether to get a New Racket


ChocolatePie
09-23-2007, 07:34 AM
I've had my Babolat Pure Drive Team for about a year now and I like it very much. However, when I hit with the Flexpoint Radical Tour I think that it felt better than my Babolat. It's not too expensive, but I'm not too sure my dad would let me buy 2 of them even when I'm paying.

I'll most likely be using my Babolat for the rest of my life or a different racket if I change now. Should I really attempt to get a new racket?

MetsJetsRebels
09-23-2007, 10:16 AM
I think you should. I just switched from a Babolat Pure Drive Team OS to a Microgel Radical Pro, best decision of my tennis career, I think my game has gotten much better with the MG Rad.

Silent
09-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Well I'm no tennis expert, but if you only think it felt better, you should practice with it some more before buying it.

Additionally, if you know you can't buy it, you should stop thinking about it, but that's beside the point.

soggyramen
09-23-2007, 12:07 PM
if you really feel that you like the racquet better than your PD team than do an extended demo and if you like it switch...that's what i did with my pure storm