PDA

View Full Version : J-M Gambill

thejackal
11-07-2004, 06:53 AM
What the heck is up with him? I havn't seen him anywhere this year. :?:

Fee
11-07-2004, 10:34 AM
So I don't have to bore everyone to death with this story, please just click on the www button in my post. You can read my updates going back to about mid-August. Guess I need to get my 'archived news' page up one of these days.

pound cat
11-07-2004, 01:57 PM
What www button, Fee?

Fee
11-07-2004, 03:14 PM
The one at the bottom of my post, next to the 'profile' and 'pm' buttons. I guess it isn't really part of my post, it's more part of the whole program for the board, but since I put my site URL in my profile, it puts that 'www' button along the bottom of my posts.

I just glanced at my homepage, the results page, and my messageboard and realized that they may not give a complete picture of JMG's season, so if anyone really wants to know, feel free to post a question on my board or send me an email. I can answer questions here if you really want me to.

blueskaterboy
11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
two handed on both sides...

pound cat
11-08-2004, 05:39 AM
thks fee I must admit I've never clicked on those buttons...new adventures on the mb

atatu
11-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Fiona, whatever happend to JMG's brother ? Is he still playing tennis or did he give it up ?

Fee
11-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Torrey broke (or sprained?) his thumb at the Spokane Hoopfest in 2003 and that took him out of action for a while. He practiced and worked out with the intention of playing this year, played a doubles match with JMG at the Hall of Fame tournament in Newport, RI and that was it. I think he's given up on it now and is working on a business venture with his father.

thejackal
11-08-2004, 03:41 PM
two handed on both sides...

Gross :lol:

How could anyone learn playing twohanded on both sides? Beside, its not like he doesnt have the strength (6'3).

Fee
11-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Played two handed as a child, when he didn't feel like he had the strength to hold the racquet. The habit stuck and for the most part he was able to make the adjustments for it. He does hit one-handed forehands every once in a while, especially if he's stretched out and has to do it, but I don't think he can hit real winners with it.