PDA

View Full Version : Help!

rosenstar
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM
hey I seriously need help finding a quality pair of earbuds or headphones for my ipod. I'm very active and for some reason every headset I buy breaks 3-8 weeks later. It's always the same thing; everything starts out fine, but then one side side dies while the otherside keeps working. I probably use them a average of 1-2 hours each day. I go to the gym with them, work out with them, jog/bike with them, and I'll use them if I'm getting stuff done around the house. I sweat alot, I'm not sure if that adds to the damage. I wouldn't think so, but at the rate I'm going through headsets who knows?

I'm looking something with decent sound quality (doesn't have to be amazing) that's not too bulkey. I'd rather not have something that goes over the head, but either behind the neck, earbuds, or something that wrap around the ear would be great. Any suggestions?

ps: Preferably nothing too expensive, but if it' has a guaranteed durability or something like that I'd be willing to toss out a little more cash.

Shahar26
09-24-2007, 01:43 PM
There have been at least one recent post about headphones here.....

rosenstar
09-24-2007, 03:04 PM
There have been at least one recent post about headphones here.....

my bad......

Hot Sauce
09-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Skullcandy's are good.

rosenstar
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Skullcandy's are good.

hey thanks for the reply. big help.

anyone else?

Voltron
09-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Shure e3c, sure they're pricy, but if anything goes wrong within two years, you get a new pair. They work really well for me, and they definitely stay on. Sound quality is great, durability seems OK, and most importantly, costumer service is great.