PDA

View Full Version : Freakiest things ever happen to you!

AceofBase
09-25-2007, 05:23 AM
Well this happen long time ago when i was in high school, dont remeber the date but all happen at daylight around afternoon time. Well anyways you know the saying "NEVER PICK UP A HITCKHITCHER, THINK TWICE!". Anyways i was driving to the school park tennis court which you can take three different way to get there, one is going straight to town and is fast but sometime taffic, second is heading to the long way going to the shopping center around, and last is taking the back road to a forest with acouple lakeshore apartment and this way is the second fastest way to the school park tennis court. We alway take this route all the time going to school and even the school bus goes that way too. What happen was that i happen to see this asian girl dressing all black, about teenager age walking on the side of the other side of the road and so i though she's hot and maybe i should pick her up and take her home. And so i bust a U turn and ask her if she want a ride home and she was like looking at me creepy like she was sick or something and say "No" I just live close by" so i was creep out and lucky she say "No" so i drove off fast as i could, but this wasnt the end of the story yet. Just the next day i went out again to the school park, same route to the forest and when i came apon the same point where i saw that girl, there's was a black crow standing in the middle of the road on my side of the road and it didnt move at all when i drove close to it and so i just went around it! Now that freak the hell out of me, a black girl and a black crow all at the same location. Its like think twice or it will hit you twice or something!

AceofBase
09-25-2007, 05:25 AM
I just wanted to share this since it getting close to halloween and hope you guy get freak out like what happen to me, so come on and tell us a scary story that happen to you guy!

Andres
09-25-2007, 05:29 AM
I don't get how is that creepy at all. Maybe I'm curado de espanto.

Dedans Penthouse
09-25-2007, 05:52 AM
......i happen to see this asian girl dressing all black, about teenager age walking on the side of the other side of the road and so i though she's hot and maybe i should pick her up and take her home. And so i bust a U turn and ask her if she want a ride home and she was like looking at me creepy like she was sick or something and say "No" I just live close by" so i was creep out and lucky she say "No" so i drove off fast as i could, but this wasnt the end of the story yet. Just the next day i went out again to the school park, same route to the forest and when i came apon the same point where i saw that girl, there's was a black crow standing in the middle of the road on my side of the road and it didnt move at all when i drove close to it and so i just went around it! Now that freak the hell out of me, a black girl and a black crow all at the same location. Its like think twice or it will hit you twice or something!
I think it's pretty obvious: you didn't heed her negative "vibes" during the first encounter, and so the next time she gave you 'the bird'.

You deserved it. :-)

goober
09-25-2007, 06:03 AM
What- did you just watch The Crow recently or something? The Asian girl died a horrible death and now the crow is her guide between the worlds of the living and the dead. Don't ask to drive her home again especially if she looks like she is wearing mime makeup :)

Duzza
09-25-2007, 06:23 AM
I did a seance back in 2005 and we were talking to a woman who drowned nearby where we live. Very freaky how quickly we found a spirit and the way she reacted to questions. We all had our fingers on a glass in the middle of the ouija board and it would move rapidly as she would control it.

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
09-25-2007, 09:16 AM
5 times in a row, with three different Tarot decks, 2 people spreading the cards I drew "Hohepriester" (or high priest), which details fit me perfectly at that time in my life. After the first time I specifically tried to pull the card which didn't first catch my eye or otherwise attract me, but I still got the same one.

drhopz
09-25-2007, 09:18 AM
NEVER PICK UP STRANGERS! You might of freaked her out.

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
09-25-2007, 09:26 AM
NEVER PICK UP STRANGERS! You might of freaked her out.

Not in America that's for sure, though it's still a widely done think in my country especially among the younger set during hols.

AceofBase
10-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Come on tell some more stuff here, man its almost Halloween need some story here to keep this thread going until Halloween!

HewittSuckz
10-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Well this happen long time ago when i was in high school, dont remeber the date but all happen at daylight around afternoon time. Well anyways you know the saying "NEVER PICK UP A HITCKHITCHER, THINK TWICE!". Anyways i was driving to the school park tennis court which you can take three different way to get there, one is going straight to town and is fast but sometime taffic, second is heading to the long way going to the shopping center around, and last is taking the back road to a forest with acouple lakeshore apartment and this way is the second fastest way to the school park tennis court. We alway take this route all the time going to school and even the school bus goes that way too. What happen was that i happen to see this asian girl dressing all black, about teenager age walking on the side of the other side of the road and so i though she's hot and maybe i should pick her up and take her home. And so i bust a U turn and ask her if she want a ride home and she was like looking at me creepy like she was sick or something and say "No" I just live close by" so i was creep out and lucky she say "No" so i drove off fast as i could, but this wasnt the end of the story yet. Just the next day i went out again to the school park, same route to the forest and when i came apon the same point where i saw that girl, there's was a black crow standing in the middle of the road on my side of the road and it didnt move at all when i drove close to it and so i just went around it! Now that freak the hell out of me, a black girl and a black crow all at the same location. Its like think twice or it will hit you twice or something!

thats just dumb...seriously though thats the gayest thing ive ever heard