PDA

View Full Version : CAn anybody compare the Warrior OS to the NBlade OSfrom experience?

Alafter
09-25-2007, 08:38 AM
They share many similar aspects that maybe it's worth a thought.

Anyone played with both and can share?

Alafter
10-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Some body please? I am feeling fidgety and want suddenly 3want to get warrior OS to see if it fits me better.

tennismaster888
10-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Some body please? I am feeling fidgety and want suddenly 3want to get warrior OS to see if it fits me better.

are u having problems with ur nblades (btw i have nooo clue :D)

abenguyen
10-31-2007, 08:15 PM
tsk tsk nat. i played with the warrior OS a LONG time ago. its a nice powerful racquet. with plenty spin. much more than the blade. power wise i would say the same but i didn't get much hitting time with it. why the sudden urge? do they even have it over there? i was tempted to get the asian nsix-one that was only like 3800 baht. kinda mad i didn't get it. bought this stupid video game taht doesn't even work

Alafter
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
tsk tsk nat. i played with the warrior OS a LONG time ago. its a nice powerful racquet. with plenty spin. much more than the blade. power wise i would say the same but i didn't get much hitting time with it. why the sudden urge? do they even have it over there? i was tempted to get the asian nsix-one that was only like 3800 baht. kinda mad i didn't get it. bought this stupid video game taht doesn't even work

Lol hey abe. Guess what? I still have my 4 3/8 N95 Asian, and now it's in my hand. Lemme know if you want it...my little brother is coming back in 2 wks and going back to US in 5 wks.

There's no problem with the Nblade really. As you know, I bought a second. I guess you can say I shifted my "home" racquet from POG OS to the Nblade OS.

So, since my brother's coming back from US, I'm gonna get him to carry back some strings from TW. I was thinking warrior is only 70 bux, so why not get one!

And that is all that is on my mind and stuff.

Alafter
10-31-2007, 08:50 PM
And call me Alafter on this board, Ape. Dont make me have to discipline you.

Alafter
10-31-2007, 08:52 PM
are u having problems with ur nblades (btw i have nooo clue :D)

No prob with the Blade. It's my home racquet now.

Just getting fidgety as always. Although I must say I'd take a little more free power and spin from the racquet if i can. So I was thinking the Warrior wouldnt be a big jump from Nblade OS, just perhaps more spin and power.

tennismaster888
10-31-2007, 08:56 PM
No prob with the Blade. It's my home racquet now.

Just getting fidgety as always. Although I must say I'd take a little more free power and spin from the racquet if i can. So I was thinking the Warrior wouldnt be a big jump from Nblade OS, just perhaps more spin and power.

idk theres something special about the nblade that u might miss when switching to the warrior...but i dont play with OS frames ive only tried nblade midplus..

abenguyen
11-01-2007, 12:30 PM
And call me Alafter on this board, Ape. Dont make me have to discipline you.

yessssss master. well since you have a good paying job(not like me working at a fast food place making $6.50 an hour) i guess you can dish out the 70 bucks for a warrior. but its really up to you. i think the nblade OS was a good stick and idk if you should just waste a good 70 bucks for a warrior to try unless you really want to of course. if i were you i wouldn't, maybe you should dish out an extra 20 bucks and pay $90 for another nblade OS. yea TW is selling it for only 90 bucks man. get a third one and experiment with strings! lol. and how much you looking for the n95 asian? what string pattern is it? and what are the specs? email me to talk more. abe.nguyen@gmail.com