PDA

View Full Version : Upper *******

aceindahole2K5
02-20-2004, 03:17 PM
so getting to see where ya'll are from is one of my favorite parts of this new board, although i've yet to see anyone else from the upper *******......anybody out there man?

tcjackson
02-21-2004, 05:06 AM
How far north do I have to be to be considered "upper"? I live near Kansas City. I do travel to Minneapolis every couple of months though. Am always looking for a hitting partner when I travel.

aceindahole2K5
02-21-2004, 07:18 AM
hey thats close enough man, haha, seems to a lot of cali and atlanta guys on here, if you want a match next time your in the Twin Cities, i would recommend visitng the Northwest Athletic Club in Bloomington or the new Baseline Center at the University of Minnesota, nice people up there, they'll set ya up

Gugafan_Redux
02-25-2004, 07:14 AM
Hey, aceindahole2k5, I'm in the Purple Snow land too. If you're in the cities, drop me an email. We could play sometime. I checked your profile to get your email, but none listed. PM is disabled, and I don't do AIM.

I'm a Rage fan too. nice one.

8)

aceindahole2K5
02-25-2004, 04:48 PM
nice man, idk if your into audioslave too.....i like it just cause morrello is an absolute beast and i gotta say..... audisolave......at first ave....up against the rail, front row......3 feet from chirs cornell.......wow.......hell of an experience

Gilly1998
04-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Im in the *******. Currently I'm living in Winona Minnesota and playing tennis for Winona State. Ill be moving to Minneapolis in a month or so, when school is out. :)

aj_m2009
04-10-2005, 04:35 PM
hey thats close enough man, haha, seems to a lot of cali and atlanta guys on here, if you want a match next time your in the Twin Cities, i would recommend visitng the Northwest Athletic Club in Bloomington or the new Baseline Center at the University of Minnesota, nice people up there, they'll set ya up

Hey, I used to live in Bloomington, just not that Bloomington, Bloomington, IN. Does that count as upper Mid-west? I mean, I don't live there anymore but I used to, I moved about 8 months ago.

tykrum
04-11-2005, 12:58 PM
I go to school at the U of M, so I get to use the BTC all the time. I try to play three or four times a week now that the weather is nice, actually today will be my fourth day in a row playing. Haha, I'm the opposite of Gilly, I'll be going back down to Winona in a month after school gets out.