PDA

View Full Version : Any Prince o3 hybrid tour 95inch racket users and wilson kfactor ksix one 95 users

anbu4ever11
09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah wondering if anyones using any of these two rackets:prince 03 hybrid tour or wilson kfactor ksix one 95.im a high school varisty player whos usin a babolat apd and would like to get one of those two rackets because i want something with more weight.im not sure im generating alot of power,im using the babolat fine and hitting well but im not sure.so i was wondering which ones got a bit more power or would be better.so i deceided to ask u guys what u think of the two rackets.thanks bye

noobplayer
09-25-2007, 09:40 PM
well if ure not generating a lot of power, i dont think u can generate more power with the hybrid tour or k6.1 95, i would stay with the apd since its a fine racquet

lilxjohnyy
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
yea stick with the pure drive... i changed to the k6.1 95 because i was generating too much power so now i am enjoying the extra weight of the k6.1

SimpleSimon
09-26-2007, 11:35 AM
yeah wondering if anyones using any of these two rackets:prince 03 hybrid tour or wilson kfactor ksix one 95.im a high school varisty player whos usin a babolat apd and would like to get one of those two rackets because i want something with more weight.im not sure im generating alot of power,im using the babolat fine and hitting well but im not sure.so i was wondering which ones got a bit more power or would be better.so i deceided to ask u guys what u think of the two rackets.thanks bye

I have no experience with the bablot but demoed the hybrid and kfactor 95 (16x18) extensively. Bought the kafactor - more control, strung with head sonic 17, darn near perfect for me.

Hybrid tour was more powerful and marginally more comfortable. Would have been perfectly happy playing with it. I did demo a bunch of players rackets and these were the best of the bunch for me. The one bablot I did try was very powerful, but a lot of the feel of power might be due to string tension and string selection and not just the frame. particularly with demo rackets its hard to tell the tension.

anbu4ever11
09-26-2007, 08:58 PM
have no experience with the bablot but demoed the hybrid and kfactor 95 (16x1 extensively. Bought the kafactor - more control, strung with head sonic 17, darn near perfect for me.

Hybrid tour was more powerful and marginally more comfortable. Would have been perfectly happy playing with it. I did demo a bunch of players rackets and these were the best of the bunch for me. The one bablot I did try was very powerful, but a lot of the feel of power might be due to string tension and string selection and not just the frame. particularly with demo rackets its hard to tell the tension.

ah i see,i guess i might have to try demoing them,because im not sure if i am in fact generating enough power for the kfactor or not.just stinks cause im not allowed really to use credit card online,but ill have to see.oh and is the kfactor really that heavy,i mean i doubt it will make me tired and all but just wondering

fuzz nation
09-27-2007, 08:26 AM
The knock on the Hybrid Tour is that it turns into a rocket launcher (definately unguided!) when the strings get loose. I've played both in extended demo sessions and I'd have to say that the Prince and the Wilson are probably more similar than they are different. Control, spin, power, and touch are all there depending on their string setups and it didn't occur to me that either was too heavy. The LM Prestige mid has been a raquet that I've sometimes found too hefty for me to use all afternoon.

You can arrange demos over the phone with TW in case you need that option - I really dig that program. Both frames would probably be a little more stable for you compared to your APD (no revelation there) and if you're an aspiring all courter, that might help when you move forward. If you're pretty comfortable with your stick though, I wouldn't mess too much with a good thing. A demo with either racquet (or both) would probably be a healthy comparison and knowledge is power, right?

SimpleSimon
09-27-2007, 05:23 PM
have no experience with the bablot but demoed the hybrid and kfactor 95 (16x1 extensively. Bought the kafactor - more control, strung with head sonic 17, darn near perfect for me.

ah i see,i guess i might have to try demoing them,because im not sure if i am in fact generating enough power for the kfactor or not.just stinks cause im not allowed really to use credit card online,but ill have to see.oh and is the kfactor really that heavy,i mean i doubt it will make me tired and all but just wondering

weight is relative, non of the rackets I demoed came close to the Prestige FXP in terms of 'feeling heavy". I didnt find either the Kfactor or the prince heavy, in fact I am thinking of putting more weight on the kfactor.

One more thing to add as regards the Prince - the swing felt really fast not sure if its the holes or the racket did weigh less than the other rackets i demoed.

Another option is the kfactor team that one is lighter but with tighter string pattern that will give some control to counter the light weight. I didnt like it as much as the heavier kfactor 95. Actually I should have demoed the 95 18/20 as well but was gun shy after the experience with the Head Prestige