PDA

View Full Version : Head flexpoint radical

dekap
09-25-2007, 08:23 PM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCHEAD-FPR.html

well lemme start by saying ive only been playing for 3-4 weeks now. Ive never touched a racquet prior to that. Im progressin pretty quick though, well at least thats what people tell me. right now im probably a 2.5 player

anyway, the current racquet i have is the wilson ncode n1 racquet and after using it for a week or two, ive realized the thing has way too much power for me. I was looking at the flexpoint right there to mess around with and wanted peoples opinion on this racquet or if they have another suggestion for me.

dekap
09-25-2007, 08:28 PM
oh and if this helps any, im a lefty. i do both one handed and two handed backhands depending on the scenario. Sometimes if the balls that much out of reach and i think i could make it, ill switch and do a right handed forehand

Shashwat
09-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Well i used this racquet when i was 3.0 - 3.5 ish. It helped my game to a certain extent, after i reached about 4.0 to 4.5 ish, my strokes and my technique changed, it got a lot better and i started hitting with more topspin, and all that - then i switched to the K95.

But i guess it is a good racquet to improve upon. It is probably just me, but the shape of the racquet makes it feel like it is more for flat hitters. So i'm guessing you hit pretty flat if you are 2.5 - 3.0

So i would recommend to get better and then once you are at the level, you might want to switch to a better racquet as in heavier, more stable, small head etc.