PDA

View Full Version : advise, what is close to old dunlop revealtion select pro

aquablue
09-25-2007, 11:37 PM
in short, i have been using this racket for over 15 years know and i think its time to change mainly because my stringer says every time its the last time i will string this hehe.
no serioously i have cracks in the frame and maybe a new racket is not sucha bad idea.

i use the gold lettering on the yellowish frame 16x20 strings mid size and i use nadals strings at 25kg , i do suffer from cronic TE which i treat with ice and i hit quite hard according to my partners ( i weigh 100kg and have power in my arms )

what i love in this racket is the control it offers when hitting hard, it also allows good topspin, accurate serving ( not really powerfull )

so any suggestions ?
from what i read TF335 , aerogel 200/300 mfil series , babolat pure drive , what about cortex ?
and last but not least , any of you who like me used this stick ( the select pro ) what did u change to ?

frekcles
09-25-2007, 11:51 PM
I used it briefly. Perhaps the Redondo Midplus would be a great replacement. It's 100% graphite like the Rev Select Pro. Or you can track down some Rev Tour Pros in the for sale section.

Good luck!

aquablue
09-26-2007, 12:07 PM
:D

so i'll test a few babolats and here in belgium not so easy to get dunlops, my shop offered me some older prince rackets and head as well , they allways have large stock of old models they dont know what to do with

but given that its not about money saving, its about finding the right racket and not having to buy 10 different ones

so any advise is welcome