PDA

View Full Version : How to post pics???

GoochMoney
09-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Is there a sticky already? or Can you guys create a sticky on how to post pics? Thanks!

PS- awesome site, store, and message board!!

califsurferboy33
09-26-2007, 05:31 PM
tiny pic...search it on google

or if your posted a pic from the internet, paste the link into the box that comes up from pressing the square button with a mountain in it when posting

SFrazeur
09-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Talk Tennis does not allow for uploading pictures to forum accounts so you will need to post the pictures on off site hosts. Tinypic.com is great becuase you do not have to create an account. Once you upload the pictures place the link between these two pieces of code , and . This will display the picture instead of the link.

-SF

GoochMoney
09-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Talk Tennis does not allow for uploading pictures to forum accounts so you will need to post the pictures on off site hosts. Tinypic.com is great becuase you do not have to create an account. Once you upload the pictures place the link between these two pieces of code , and . This will display the picture instead of the link.

-SF

Cool - thanks for the help SF!

diredesire
09-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Edit:
I spoke too soon, I thought there was already a clause in the TW sticky for pictures. There is one located in the FS/T board. I'll copy it over.

Thanks for the heads up.