PDA

View Full Version : Experimentation

mlwgszgao
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, I was thinking about experimenting with different aspects of my equipment (K90), I was thinking about changing up some of this stuff

1. Strings
2. Balance
3. Tension

I was wondering which should I change first? Should I try to find the ideal balance first? Or the best tension? Or maybe change up the strings? When I'm doing one of these, I'll keep the other two constant.

My current is stock K90 with stamina mains @ 57, enduro pro @ 54. I want to keep stringing crosses with polys and mains with multi or syngut because I really like that kinda setup.

Fedace
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey guys, I was thinking about experimenting with different aspects of my equipment (K90), I was thinking about changing up some of this stuff

1. Strings
2. Balance
3. Tension

I was wondering which should I change first? Should I try to find the ideal balance first? Or the best tension? Or maybe change up the strings? When I'm doing one of these, I'll keep the other two constant.

My current is stock K90 with stamina mains @ 57, enduro pro @ 54. I want to keep stringing crosses with polys and mains with multi or syngut because I really like that kinda setup.

Strings first. main with Technifibre X-1 biphase and crosses with either pro hurricane tour 17g or Kirschbaum proline 2. 57/55 should work pretty good.:grin: