PDA

View Full Version : Economics Help! Juicy Reward!

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey guys it's your favorite Tennis Warehouse poster TokyopunK!!!

I am in quite a tough fix here as I have to turn in my answer for a final Economy homework question tomorrow but after reviewing the material a bajillion times I still am not confident with my answer.

Here is the problem.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/Shoryuken89/FirmA.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/Shoryuken89/FirmB.jpg

a) What is the lowest price at which firm A will produce?
b) How many units of output will it produce at that price?
c) What is the lowest price at which firm B will produce?
d) How many units of output will it produce at that price?
e) How many units will firm A produce if the market price is $20?
f) How many units will firm B produce if the market price is $20?
g) If each firm's total fixed costs are $20 and the price of output is $20, which firm would earn a higher net profit or incur a smaller loss?
h) How much would that net profit or loss be?

My answers were:
a) 82
b) 5
c) 36
d) 3
e) 6
f) 6
g) ?
h) ?

If anyone is particularly strong in the field of Economics and could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

I will also send $10 via Paypal for verification or alterations to my answers. Thanks!

P.S. Please don't flame me because I am very sensitive and will cry.

Phil
09-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Why bother taking the course, or even going to college, if you aren't able or willing to do the work? I think you've been here before, trying to cheat over the Internet. With the offer of a whopping $10 to those who enable you to cheat, you should do quite well in economics.

TW should really delete the posts of all lazy *** cheaters who use this site to cheat in their courses. This is not what this site is about. Which school do you currently attend, btw?

The_Dark_Knight
09-30-2007, 09:54 AM
G. : Kill yourself
H. :???
I: Profit!

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Why bother taking the course, or even going to college, if you aren't able or willing to do the work? I think you've been here before, trying to cheat over the Internet. With the offer of a whopping $10 to those who enable you to cheat, you should do quite well in economics.

TW should really delete the posts of all lazy *** cheaters who use this site to cheat in their courses. This is not what this site is about. Which school do you currently attend, btw?

I love you Phil.

Lakoste
09-30-2007, 10:01 AM
Aren't you the same kid that was saying he was #1 in his class? Those questions are pretty simple, even for a high schooler. Why don't you show all the steps you took to get those answers, and I'll tell you if you're doing it right/wrong, but I won't just give you the answers.

What college are you going to? Please don't tell me UofI accepted someone that couldn't solve those problems...

Phil
09-30-2007, 10:05 AM
I love you Phil.
So where do you go to school? Harvard? MIT?

Breaker
09-30-2007, 10:14 AM
This is just more proof to my hypothesis that Fallout Boy rots the brain, if I have any trouble I'll be sure to contact TTW for help.

forzainter
09-30-2007, 11:04 AM
i thought this punk was a rapper

TheShaun
09-30-2007, 11:11 AM
i haven't taken econ for a long time but....

double check C & D
not sure how you got E & F
G & H seems as though the question may be incomplete but TC=TFC+TVC

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 11:14 AM
So where do you go to school? Harvard? MIT?

Assist me and I will tell you.

I spent over an hour trying to figure it out and I am pretty sure I am right but not 100%. My instructor is Turkish and you cannot understand anything he says!

And Breaker.... This aint a scene, its the gosh darn TW forum!

Phil
09-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Assist me and I will tell you.

I spent over an hour trying to figure it out and I am pretty sure I am right but not 100%. My instructor is Turkish and you cannot understand anything he says!

And Breaker.... This aint a scene, its the gosh darn TW forum!
No, better that you turn in what you have-and try to get over your cheating habits. Don't blame the instructor's foreign accent for you being a little punk.

Bottle Rocket
09-30-2007, 02:47 PM
I spent over an hour trying to figure it out

If you plan on going to college and majoring in anything worthwhile, you better plan on spending a lot longer than that on questions even simpler than those poseted.

Things like that are explained pretty claerly in the text, especially econ books. Basic economics is kept very basic.

Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear.

dave333
09-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Does good math typically ==> good economy?

I plan on either going to the finance or medical field.

zapvor
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM

I am in quite a tough fix here as I have to turn in my answer for a final Economy homework question tomorrow but after reviewing the material a bajillion times I still am not confident with my answer.

Here is the problem.

g) If each firm's total fixed costs are $20 and the price of output is $20, which firm would earn a higher net profit or incur a smaller loss?

My answers were:
a) 82
b) 5
c) 36
d) 3
e) 6
f) 6
g) ?
h) ?

If anyone is particularly strong in the field of Economics and could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

I will also send $10 via Paypal for verification or alterations to my answers. Thanks!

man i remember doing this-econ200 right? i forget how to do it though lol but i think you can graph it out and then find out what units are produced at what price,etc. check the textbook this is one of teh basic questions you encounter.

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 06:50 PM
man i remember doing this-econ200 right? i forget how to do it though lol but i think you can graph it out and then find out what units are produced at what price,etc. check the textbook this is one of teh basic questions you encounter.

Actually its only Econ 130.... I have checked the textbook believe me......... I can't find anything similar. Hopefully I can get some help before I leave for school in the morning!

The_Dark_Knight
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
This is just more proof to my hypothesis that Fallout Boy rots the brain, if I have any trouble I'll be sure to contact TTW for help.

Is that a mister Noel Gallagher in your avatar?

zapvor
09-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Actually its only Econ 130.... I have checked the textbook believe me......... I can't find anything similar. Hopefully I can get some help before I leave for school in the morning!

well its probably the same class- intro micro right?

did you try graphing? i think thats what i had to do. i forget what the total cost and variabel stuff relations are. but its something like even though varivable cost decline as units increase, it may not be worth it because of total revenue,etc. why dont you facebook a classmate and ask them

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
well its probably the same class- intro micro right?

did you try graphing? i think thats what i had to do. i forget what the total cost and variabel stuff relations are. but its something like even though varivable cost decline as units increase, it may not be worth it because of total revenue,etc. why dont you facebook a classmate and ask them

Yeah I think I am going to graph it.

I facebooked like 4 guys and they had no clue.....

D-man
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
This looks like it might help you:

http://economics.about.com/cs/studentresources/a/costs.htm

zapvor
09-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah I think I am going to graph it.

I facebooked like 4 guys and they had no clue.....

now thats shame on you-thats what facebook is for! stalking until you find who you want/need! hook up with someone in class as study buddy. or sleep with the TA

Freedom
09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
With the offer of a whopping $10 to those who enable you to cheat, you should do quite well in economics.

Probably fail ethics though...

TokyopunK
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
now thats shame on you-thats what facebook is for! stalking until you find who you want/need! hook up with someone in class as study buddy. or sleep with the TA

TA is some crazy asian lady who may be related to Phil.

Davai
09-30-2007, 11:23 PM

Here is the problem.

My answers were:
a) 82
b) 5
c) 36
d) 3
e) 6
f) 6
g) ?
h) ?

Everything looks right. G: It seems like firm B would earn a higher profit because it's MC(P)- AVC is higher thus earning it a higher net profit.
H: (20-9.33)*6-20 = 64.02-20=44.02
Let me know if I'm right
Purecontrol88@yahoo.com

Phil
09-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Everything looks right. G: It seems like firm B would earn a higher profit because it's MC(P)- AVC is higher thus earning it a higher net profit.
H: (20-9.33)*6-20 = 64.02-20=44.02
Let me know if I'm right
Purecontrol88@yahoo.com
There's always an idiot willing to enable a cheater...I guess it's the ego factor...you actually knowing something.

SoBad
09-30-2007, 11:34 PM
He's working hard on his studies, and looking for some reassurance from his friends on here. Econ requires effort and thought, and sometimes questions arise over the weekend where collaborative input is beneficial. It's not like hist or lit where you just bs your way through.

OrangeOne
10-01-2007, 12:23 AM
There's always an idiot willing to enable a cheater...I guess it's the ego factor...you actually knowing something.

Yeah, disappointing. I only just came across the thread, and was scrolling through pleasantly surprised that no-one had been sucked in, only for someone to stumble at the very end :(

Phil
10-01-2007, 01:47 AM
He's working hard on his studies, and looking for some reassurance from his friends on here. Econ requires effort and thought, and sometimes questions arise over the weekend where collaborative input is beneficial. It's not like hist or lit where you just bs your way through.
I'm trying to persuade the kid to do it on his own, though I realize that many people, including probably yourself, could only get through school though "collaborative input"? BS indeed!

Duzza
10-01-2007, 02:48 AM

Here is the problem.

My answers were:
a) 82
b) 5
c) 36
d) 3
e) 6
f) 6
g) ?
h) ?

Hi, I do Economics, but not this kind of stuff. If I'm looking at your answers for A and B, it seems that I'm supposed to be looking at the Total Cost column.

C is the same as A, and you answered 36 being the lowest. That's producing quantity of 3 ie. 1@12, but producing quantity 4=44, being 1@11. Doesn't that mean that 44 is the lowest?

Davai
10-01-2007, 07:52 AM

Would you apologize if I would prove you that I did the smart thing?

Phil
10-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Would you apologize if I would prove you that I did the smart thing?
No, of course I wouldn't, but I'd still be interested to know why you feel that you did a smart thing by helping a kid cheat in his college course.

Breaker
10-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Is that a mister Noel Gallagher in your avatar?

Yes it is ;)

tennis_nerd22
10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
No, better that you turn in what you have-and try to get over your cheating habits. Don't blame the instructor's foreign accent for you being a little punk.

I'm trying to persuade the kid to do it on his own, though I realize that many people, including probably yourself, could only get through school though "collaborative input"? BS indeed!

phil man you're off the mark with those... you can come up with better more taunting insults than those :D sorry... i just had to lol. but i agree with what you're saying though

TokyopunK
10-01-2007, 02:38 PM
phil man you're off the mark with those... you can come up with better more taunting insults than those :D sorry... i just had to lol. but i agree with what you're saying though

Phil is so angry all the time I wonder if he has ever said something nice on the forums.

Maybe I should go to Japan, find Phil, and go to a sake bar so he can loosen up.
Then when he is drunk I will make him do all my homework and then take his wallet hahahahhaha.

zapvor
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
yea i have to agree. i mean its like a regular ole econ problem set-i dont see why Phil sees it as cheating. its not a test, not a quiz, or anything like that. its hoimework. in college homework is usually collborated. when i took econ my TA and Professor told us to find study buddies and collaborate on the problem sets if we run into trouble. BUt they are stricter over in Japan, so maybe thats influencing his mindset.

Commando Tennis Shorts
10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
wait, so what college do you go to?

tennis_nerd22
10-01-2007, 05:32 PM
yea i have to agree. i mean its like a regular ole econ problem set-i dont see why Phil sees it as cheating. its not a test, not a quiz, or anything like that. its hoimework. in college homework is usually collborated. when i took econ my TA and Professor told us to find study buddies and collaborate on the problem sets if we run into trouble. BUt they are stricter over in Japan, so maybe thats influencing his mindset.

hahahahaha i laughed for about 3 minutes straight after reading that last line :D my stomach hurts haha

TokyopunK
10-01-2007, 05:45 PM
wait, so what college do you go to?

U of IL in Chi-Town, home of the gangstas.

WildVolley
10-01-2007, 07:07 PM
LOL! I'm an economist, but I won't work these problems for you.

Remember, if you're in the short-run and have already incurred fixed costs, the firm will produce as long as total revenues exceed variable costs, even if that means they run at a loss(the excess over VC allows them to cover some of the FC). It is loss minimization that prevails in that case. In the long-run, they'll never run at a loss; they'll shut down and dump the FC.

You need to know if fixed costs have been incurred to work this problem, or whether it is the long-run. Fixed costs will be the difference between Total Costs and Variable Costs.
TC - VC = FC.

caesar66
10-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I could have helped you a few months ago when I was student teaching it, but I had to learn it as I taught it, and its out of my brain now

TokyopunK
10-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for your help guys, but I turned in my answers today, so additional info won't be necessary.

Phil
10-02-2007, 06:02 AM
You shadow me like no one else on this board, always adding a cheerful word or two to what I say. Why don't you NOT do that anymore and get a life, nerdboy.

Phil is so angry all the time I wonder if he has ever said something nice on the forums.

Maybe I should go to Japan, find Phil, and go to a sake bar so he can loosen up.
Then when he is drunk I will make him do all my homework and then take his wallet hahahahhaha.
Then I guess you don't read these formums much, do you. I'm nice to all who post here...other than cheating punks who call themselves "Tokyo" and yet, have never in their wildest dreams been to Tokyo! You're too young to go into a bar-even in Japan, so that fantasy will also go unfulfilled. Also, you wouldn't be able to find me...you'd need to enlist the aid of the entire Internet community to help you with the answer...

PimpMyGame
10-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Questions A to H all have the same answer: "I don't get out of bed for less than a grand".

If you didn't write that unfortunately I think you're underselling yourself.

lol

forzainter
10-02-2007, 11:14 AM
You shadow me like no one else on this board, always adding a cheerful word or two to what I say. Why don't you NOT do that anymore and get a life, nerdboy.

You're too young to go into a bar-even in Japan...

i enjoyed reading that insult, nerdboy, simple insult from a simple man, one might say, just joking, now, vai a cagare sulle ortiche;)

Aha, my second point, he could get into a bar (if hes over 16) in Italy,Antigua, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, and Norway (last 4 with exceptions), Poland, Spain, Turkey and Switzerland (the last 3 with exceptions).

Of course if he is under 16 he can enter bars in the following countries which have no age limit what so ever; Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Fiji, Nigeria, Portugal, Soviet Georgia, Thailand and Vietnam. Theres some reserach for you.

TokyoPunk, once you are 20, you can go to as many Japanese bars as you want.

Also, Phil, if he wants to cheat, he may as well, he is only harming himself.

tennis_nerd22
10-02-2007, 12:04 PM

i dont shadow you buddy, if i did that i'd have way more posts than the 3100 and whatever it is i have now :D

btw "nerdboy" is getting more on track, but still i think you can do better lol.

edit: its 3101 haha

Phil
10-03-2007, 04:27 AM
i enjoyed reading that insult, nerdboy, simple insult from a simple man, one might say, just joking, now, vai a cagare sulle ortiche;)

Aha, my second point, he could get into a bar (if hes over 16) in Italy,Antigua, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, and Norway (last 4 with exceptions), Poland, Spain, Turkey and Switzerland (the last 3 with exceptions).

Of course if he is under 16 he can enter bars in the following countries which have no age limit what so ever; Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Fiji, Nigeria, Portugal, Soviet Georgia, Thailand and Vietnam. Theres some reserach for you.

TokyoPunk, once you are 20, you can go to as many Japanese bars as you want.

Also, Phil, if he wants to cheat, he may as well, he is only harming himself.
Wow...you actually went and looked-up the legal drinking age in Japan. Good for you, smart boy.

This post seems to only prove what a petty a-hole you are, not that I didn't know that already.

i dont shadow you buddy, if i did that i'd have way more posts than the 3100 and whatever it is i have now :D

btw "nerdboy" is getting more on track, but still i think you can do better lol.

edit: its 3101 haha
You do shadow me...you pop up at the oddest times, when I haven't had a discussion with you pretty much EVER-unless you pop up. This is because you don't say anything worth my responding to...is that it? Do you WANT my attention...do you WANT me to notice you? I suppose if you ever said anything worth noticing, then I'd notice you. Otherwise, this pupply love interest of yours is lame. I'm straight, not to mention law-abiding, so I don't need the attentions of some teenage basement dweller.

forzainter
10-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Wow...you actually went and looked-up the legal drinking age in Japan. Good for you, smart boy.

This post seems to only prove what a petty a-hole you are, not that I didn't know that already.

Aha ha ha ha, you have to remember, good sir, that I am not the grown man arguing with 15 (soon to be 16) year old boys on a tennis forum, what has life come to that grown men feel the need for this, the clever route would be to ignore my petty insults and take the high road, that is correct, no?

Phil
10-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Aha ha ha ha, you have to remember, good sir, that I am not the grown man arguing with 15 (soon to be 16) year old boys on a tennis forum, what has life come to that grown men feel the need for this, the clever route would be to ignore my petty insults and take the high road, that is correct, no?
No, the clever route would have been for you to not butt into this thread, which has nothing to do with you. But being a petty little a-hole, that's not gonna stop you, now is it? This forum was initially used by ADULTS...but the Internet is free and once the children came on, it couldn't be helped...no one ever LOOKS to argue with a dumb little shiate, but it can't be helped if we're all on here together. Some adults have a low tolerance to idiocy, regardless of the age of the idiot.

forzainter
10-03-2007, 07:40 AM
merda! Non sparare cazzate Phil, Mi fai schifo. Ill let you know that I (believe it or not) respect my elders, unlike many kids now-a-days, but alas, I will only respect the ones that deserve respect, and since you seem to spend half your day or something arguing with the tw minions and just making yourself seem like 'un pompinaio', mind thats probably because you actually are 'un pompinaio', so if you want respect and people to stop acting like me towards you, why dont you just calm it with the arguing on forums, its not impressive and you tell me not to butt in, what about my rugby thread, hmmmm? I could've said the same thing to you but you would just say its a free country or something, do onto others what you expect done to you. Sticchiu.

Phil
10-03-2007, 08:43 AM
merda! Non sparare cazzate Phil, Mi fai schifo. Ill let you know that I (believe it or not) respect my elders, unlike many kids now-a-days, but alas, I will only respect the ones that deserve respect, and since you seem to spend half your day or something arguing with the tw minions and just making yourself seem like 'un pompinaio', mind thats probably because you actually are 'un pompinaio', so if you want respect and people to stop acting like me towards you, why dont you just calm it with the arguing on forums, its not impressive and you tell me not to butt in, what about my rugby thread, hmmmm? I could've said the same thing to you but you would just say its a free country or something, do onto others what you expect done to you. Sticchiu.
This is an Internet chat board...I don't care who you do or do not respect, and you telling me you respect your elders doesn't make it so. But I will certainly point out your idiocy when I see fit, like now. Rugby? Well, I commented on the SPORT, not YOU, right? If you get offended by someone making a smart *** comment on a sport-an OPINION-than you're even dumber than you look.

PS - Speaking in a foreign language to someone who probably doesn't speak that language probably will not impress your listeners-as you want it to. The effect it gives of is that of a pretentious, insecure little jerkoff. That's a habit you need to drop earlier rather than later-believe me, you don't want to be a pretentious, insecure little jerkoff.

forzainter
10-03-2007, 09:26 AM
actually, maybe the "jerkoff" is someone who is too lazy/stupid (you choose) to learn said language in question, you might not even know what language it is, so i personally would say, you are the jerkoff, maybe we should get a vote going, "who is the bigger a-hole" forzainter or phil, id be interested in seeing the results

Dedans Penthouse
10-03-2007, 10:43 AM
actually, maybe the "jerkoff" is someone who is too lazy/stupid (you choose) to learn said language in question, you might not even know what language it is, so i personally would say, you are the jerkoff, maybe we should get a vote going, "who is the bigger a-hole" forzainter or phil, id be interested in seeing the results
Reuters, October 3, 2007, 2:06 EDT:

As the landslide-margin vote of historic proportions continues to roll in with nary a trace that might suggest a shift in trends, all three major U.S. Networks (CBS, NBC and ABC) have declared forzainter as the 'winner' of the "Biggest a-hole" vote; again, in a landslide that has broken all previous records to date.

With 96 percent of all voting precincts reporting, forzainter holds a ....142,184.... to.... 1 "edge" in the voting with exit polls suggesting that it was forzainter himself who cast the lone vote for Phil.

This (as reported on by NBC anchorman Brian Williams) was broadcast over the airwaves just moments ago: "the clear mandate expressed by the voters today has all but ensured that forzainter has thoroughly 'wiped' out any competition with regards to the not-so-coveted title of 'biggest a-hole', and with this 'clean-wipe-out' of Phil in the voting, this should place forzainter squarely on course to challenge for the title of 'biggest ***-wipe' down the road."

EXIT POLL (Who's the biggest a-hole):

:shock: --"I'm shocked you should even ask: forzainter of course."
:razz: --"Buddy, are you kidding me? forzainter; who else?
:twisted:--"Heh...heh...heh...you can't be serious; forzainter, you clown.
:evil:--"You are! And so is forzainter

REMEMBER to heed your own words forzainter: "ignore my PETTY tweak...and take the high road." LMAO

forzainter
10-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Reuters, October 3, 2007, 2:06 EDT:

As the landslide-margin vote of historic proportions continues to roll in with nary a trace that might suggest a shift in trends, all three major U.S. Networks (CBS, NBC and ABC) have declared forzainter as the 'winner' of the "Biggest a-hole" vote; again, in a landslide that has broken all previous records to date.

With 96 percent of all voting precincts reporting, forzainter holds a ....142,184.... to.... 1 "edge" in the voting with exit polls suggesting that it was forzainter himself who cast the lone vote for Phil.

This (as reported on by NBC anchorman Brian Williams) was broadcast over the airwaves just moments ago: "the clear mandate expressed by the voters today has all but ensured that forzainter has thoroughly 'wiped' out any competition with regards to the not-so-coveted title of 'biggest a-hole', and with this 'clean-wipe-out' of Phil in the voting, this should place forzainter squarely on course to challenge for the title of 'biggest ***-wipe' down the road."

EXIT POLL (Who's the biggest a-hole):

:shock: --"I'm shocked you should even ask: forzainter of course."
:razz: --"Buddy, are you kidding me? forzainter; who else?
:twisted:--"Heh...heh...heh...you can't be serious; forzainter, you clown.
:evil:--"You are! And so is forzainter

REMEMBER to heed your own words forzainter: "ignore my PETTY tweak...and take the high road." LMAO

haha, ell oh ell as they say nowadays, not that I say it, im not interested in those shortcuts in writing, but nevertheless, there was a poll, but indeed it seems the moderators shut it down, sad i know, so unfortunately your story proves to be un true, but its still worth a read for a good laugh, you know?

Dedans Penthouse
10-03-2007, 11:20 AM
haha, ell oh ell as they say nowadays, not that I say it, im not interested in those shortcuts in writing, but nevertheless, there was a poll, but indeed it seems the moderators shut it down, sad i know, so unfortunately your story proves to be un true, but its still worth a read for a good laugh, you know?You took the high road; I am impressed. :cool:

Breaker
10-03-2007, 11:21 AM

True, since I know spanish and english I'll go into a strictly spanish-speaking part of Spain then start calling all of them funny names in english then when they don't understand I'll call them stupid/lazy (you choose) in spanish for not learning english when they never had the need to in their lives, I'm sure they will get a kick out of that.

Oh wait, that would just make me an a-hole.

Dedans Penthouse
10-03-2007, 11:28 AM
True, since I know spanish and english I'll go into a strictly spanish-speaking part of Spain then start calling all of them funny names in english then when they don't understand I'll call them stupid/lazy (you choose) in spanish for not learning english when they never had the need to in their lives, I'm sure they will get a kick out of that.

Duly noted Breaker. forzainter: ya better make that 142,185 to 1, buddy.

LOL~! :razz:

forzainter
10-03-2007, 01:42 PM

but i wasnt speaking spanish:confused:

forzainter
10-03-2007, 01:46 PM
You took the high road; I am impressed. :cool:

What is the point of saying something like 'take the high road' if you wont abide to it yourself, someone who does things like that does not impress me and neither does it make sense to me to do that.

Breaker
10-03-2007, 02:00 PM
but i wasnt speaking spanish:confused:

You're also not going to Spain any time soon.

Thus we can conclude that I wasn't speaking of you I was contemplating taking your words and using them myself, you should feel honored actually.

forzainter
10-03-2007, 02:02 PM
You're also not going to Spain any time soon.

Thus we can conclude that I wasn't speaking of you I was contemplating taking your words and using them myself, you should feel honored actually.

ok, ill figure out what just went down tommorow, now its time for bed.

TokyopunK
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Ok guys I have another homework question......

What is
p(H) l L = ?

dima
10-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok guys I have another homework question......

What is
p(H) l L = ?

=ignorant *****

TokyopunK
10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
=ignorant *****

I was thinking it would be acidic because of all the vile evil hatred spewing from it>

Phil
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Not knowing all 150 or so of the world's major languages is not lazy or stupid-it is impossible. When you can speak Arabic and Japanese, you come back and call me lazy and stupid. BTW, your age pretty much explains your comments on this and other threads. But age is not an excuse for being a little jerkoff...so try to do something about it.

I think the poll results as collated by Dedans Penthouse LLP are not looking good for you, Mr. High Road.

Shahar26
10-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Sorry to butt in guys, but this is such B*LLSH*T!

I have had so many posts zapped with less than 10% of the language that goes on in this thread....

WTF?!?

Well, maybe more than 10%, and slightly more adult nature, but still, take it easy guys, it's just a couple of racques, a ball and a net ;)

Commando Tennis Shorts
10-03-2007, 09:50 PM
These kinds of petty arguments on these boards just go to show the immaturity and perhaps the age of many people on these boards. You really wonder if you've accidentally stumbled into the "junior league" section. Come on, guys. Act like respectable adults, even if you're not.

BTW, if you two are just joking around with each other, I guess it's just me who's being a sour grape :)

AlpineCadet
10-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah, disappointing. I only just came across the thread, and was scrolling through pleasantly surprised that no-one had been sucked in, only for someone to stumble at the very end :(

The guy who 'helped' him must not have any morals himself.

forzainter
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM
These kinds of petty arguments on these boards just go to show the immaturity and perhaps the age of many people on these boards. You really wonder if you've accidentally stumbled into the "junior league" section. Come on, guys. Act like respectable adults, even if you're not.

BTW, if you two are just joking around with each other, I guess it's just me who's being a sour grape :)

well, i was just kinda joking around, i find arguments to be quite funny sometimes, maybe that just me

Dedans Penthouse
10-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Sorry to butt in guys, but this is such B*LLSH*T!

I have had so many posts zapped with less than 10% of the language that goes on in this thread....

WTF?!?

It's simple shahar: we "pay off" the moderators. :-)

tennis_nerd22
10-04-2007, 01:20 PM
You do shadow me...you pop up at the oddest times, when I haven't had a discussion with you pretty much EVER-unless you pop up. This is because you don't say anything worth my responding to...is that it? Do you WANT my attention...do you WANT me to notice you? I suppose if you ever said anything worth noticing, then I'd notice you. Otherwise, this pupply love interest of yours is lame. I'm straight, not to mention law-abiding, so I don't need the attentions of some teenage basement dweller.

k all i have to say is:
A) I pop up randomly and just annoy you, like i am now.
B) I don't stalk you. Sorry you're not worth it.
C) You're responding to me, so that obviously means what im saying is worth responding to, contradictory to what you posted before.
D) It's not puppy love, its just fun provoking you because you take it so personally, like you are now.
E) I'm not posting this from my basement.

Anyways this was all for fun, but since you are taking it very personally and EMOtionally, i will stop now ;) unless you reply with something really REALLY stupid

Commando Tennis Shorts
10-04-2007, 03:27 PM
well, i was just kinda joking around, i find arguments to be quite funny sometimes, maybe that just me

haha. oops...there's so many arguments on these boards that sometimes it's hard to tell who's joking around and who's being serious

Phil
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
k all i have to say is:
A) I pop up randomly and just annoy you, like i am now.
B) I don't stalk you. Sorry you're not worth it.
C) You're responding to me, so that obviously means what im saying is worth responding to, contradictory to what you posted before.
D) It's not puppy love, its just fun provoking you because you take it so personally, like you are now.
E) I'm not posting this from my basement.

Anyways this was all for fun, but since you are taking it very personally and EMOtionally, i will stop now ;) unless you reply with something really REALLY stupid
Yes, you do that, but you need to learn that if you've got nothing to say, than...don't say it. I pop up and annoy people here on occasion, too. But the difference is, when you do it, it is witless, unfunny and poorly thought-out...and, you DO take it personally...no sense of fun in your posts, though you may claim otherwise. So, being the witless fool you are, you need to either, STFU or find some wit.

zapvor
10-04-2007, 06:31 PM
skimming through this thread.....
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah you guys crack me up

SoBad
10-04-2007, 08:14 PM

If you had any reading comprehension ability, surely you wouldn’t have posted this after I had already explained very clearly the value that peer review brings on occasion in the course of serious university studies. I also see that you are unable to heed some good advice that forzainter and tennis_nerd22 are generously sending your way in this thread.

I look forward to further academic discussions that may be initiated by one of our favourite TTW posters TP. It is great to see him not only taking keen interest in the subject matter of his academic coursework, but also developing teamwork and leadership skills at the same time.

Phil
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
If you had any reading comprehension ability, surely you wouldn’t have posted this after I had already explained very clearly the value that peer review brings on occasion in the course of serious university studies. I also see that you are unable to heed some good advice that forzainter and tennis_nerd22 are generously sending your way in this thread.

I look forward to further academic discussions that may be initiated by one of our favourite TTW posters TP. It is great to see him not only taking keen interest in the subject matter of his academic coursework, but also developing teamwork and leadership skills at the same time.

Blah, blah, blah...the same thing from our favorite hairdresser. Serious university studies? Peer Review? Are YOU serious? We are talking about Econ 101. Legions of students have taken such a course, and have done the work on their own. You may have had to cheat to get halfway through Jr. college, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to cheat to make it through.

SoBad
10-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Blah, blah, blah...the same thing from our favorite hairdresser. Serious university studies? Peer Review? Are YOU serious? We are talking about Econ 101. Legions of students have taken such a course, and have done the work on their own. You may have had to cheat to get halfway through Jr. college, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to cheat to make it through.

If you had ever had an opportunity to take a serious college course like econ, you would understand the value of occasional collaboration. As it stands, you could just take others’ word for it.

And what’s with the hairdresser fetish you have anyways, especially if you’re bald. And while we’re at it, what’s this obsession you have with smart college classes, if you aren’t smart. That’s called a “pattern”.

Phil
10-04-2007, 08:38 PM
If you had ever had an opportunity to take a serious college course like econ, you would understand the value of occasional collaboration. As it stands, you could just take others’ word for it.

And what’s with the hairdresser fetish you have anyways, especially if you’re bald. And while we’re at it, what’s this obsession you have with smart college classes, if you aren’t smart. That’s called a “pattern”.

I took Econ 101, and as I recall, we were expected to do the work on our own, without the help of the Internet community. The problem that Tokyo Punk posted should not require any degree of cheat...err, that is "collaboration". Did you READ the question, by any chance?

Hey, Jr. college has smart college classes, too. I believe you. Now, aren't you being paged again, in the word association thread, or something...

SoBad
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
The specifics of the case study that TP was seeking peer review on are an irrelevance to the question of whether or not such request is appropriate (which it is). It is up to the student to decide in his sole discretion which questions in his course of study warrant collaborative input as an educational tool to employ in mastering the subject matter.

Phil
10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
The specifics of the case study that TP was seeking peer review on are an irrelevance to the question of whether or not such request is appropriate (which it is). It is up to the student to decide in his sole discretion which questions in his course of study warrant collaborative input as an educational tool to employ in mastering the subject matter.
...which is a wordy way of saying that if the question is too difficult, then cheating is warranted.

The student will never "master" the material unless he is able to handle it on his own. I'm sure Tokyo Punk would love to have you as a prof.

ShooterMcMarco
10-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Juicy Reward?! Yum!

SoBad
10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Nobody is cheating, TP is making creative use of educational resources and you are attempting to disrupt his learning process, which completely undermines any semblance of a shadow of a remainder of credibility which you may have been perceived to have had up to this point by a fringe minority of misguided TTW posters, as far as educational matters are concerned.

Phil
10-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Nobody is cheating, TP is making creative use of educational resources and you are attempting to disrupt his learning process, which completely undermines any semblance of a shadow of a remainder of credibility which you may have been perceived to have had up to this point by a fringe minority of misguided TTW posters, as far as educational matters are concerned.
Defending (and quite poorly) the practice of cheating and at the same time, questioning the credibility of someone who is advocating HONESTY, is quite funny. It's a joke...like YOU! I get it.

Dedans Penthouse
10-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Nobody is cheating, TP is making creative use of educational resources and you are attempting to disrupt his learning process, which completely undermines any semblance of a shadow of a remainder of credibility which you may have been perceived to have had up to this point by a fringe minority of misguided TTW posters, as far as educational matters are concerned.Try this:

first, take a huge gulp of air, then try reading this ONE SENTENCE post out loud as if you were talking to someone. You will:

a. determine what your lung capacity is
b. determine whether or not I am the only one on this board who is prone to writing run-on sentences. :-)

tennis_nerd22
10-05-2007, 01:15 PM
It's a joke...like YOU! I get it.

wow what do you do in your life? get outside buddy life is passing you by

TokyopunK
10-05-2007, 01:34 PM
wow what do you do in your life? get outside buddy life is passing you by

Phil searches internet forums and find's people who try to cheat by asking for homework assistance and then he reports them to the FBI, but sadly the FBI ignores him and then he goes back home and searches for more people.

counterpunchingrules
10-05-2007, 01:45 PM

go work on your tennis game instead of trying to derail the OPs thread. nobody cares about your personal opinion on the matter.

Phil
10-05-2007, 02:02 PM
go work on your tennis game instead of trying to derail the OPs thread. nobody cares about your personal opinion on the matter.
And yet another teenage punk shows up out of the blue. You care about my opinion...enough to render a comment-next time you show up, unprovoked, make your comment a good one, not this nonsense.

counterpunchingrules
10-05-2007, 02:33 PM
And yet another teenage punk shows up out of the blue. You care about my opinion...enough to render a comment-next time you show up, unprovoked, make your comment a good one, not this nonsense.

nah, i was just trying to wake you up from your dream world and inviting you to the real world. evidently a bit late for that!