PDA

View Full Version : Discount on several racquets?

Strawberry
09-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Hey TW,
First off, I'd like to thank you for all the help I have received in the past, the customer service is excellant, and you guys seem to answer my emails in a snap. Well, I hate to keep cluttering your message boards, but I think other people may have the same quetion as I do. If you buy 3+ racquets off of TW, do you get a bulk discount, or is it the same price for all? Please let me know. Thanks again fellas!

SFrazeur
09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
I do not know if TW does, but I would suggest calling them as they may be able to give you an answer over the phone that they could not over the internet via e-mail or message board.

-SF

soggyramen
09-30-2007, 03:05 PM
it's probably going to be same for all maybe excluding the donnay pro 1 that's 89.99 instead of 99.99 when you buy more than one. but the company does set most of these prices so if there are bulk discounts they're probably on the racquets that are discounted already

Strawberry
09-30-2007, 08:00 PM
If not TW, do you know of any Sporting Goods stores that might? Or Tennis stores in general?

TW Staff
10-01-2007, 06:39 AM
Please give our customer service dept. a call, and they'll be able to help you out.

Spencer, TW.