PDA

View Full Version : How do you search the old board for a reference?

MNJ
11-09-2004, 07:28 AM
I'm having trouble going to the "old message board". I would like to search for a reference. How do I do this? The "old message board" link at the top of these pages does not work for me. Thanks.

Deuce
11-09-2004, 10:32 PM
The link only works three days per month. I'm still working on the exact pattern - I think I've got every third Monday of each month, but I'm still puzzled as to what the other two days are...

Seriously, though, the link to the past (old boards) has not been working about 90% since we started on these new boards. For some bizarre reason, no-one seems interested in fixing the problem. If a problem persists for 8 or 9 months, that gives more than enough time to figure out what the cause is. Once the cause is determined, a remedy should be close at hand.

But, instead, it persists...

My advice is to ust keep bugging TW about it - like this. Maybe one day, they'll actually listen and fix it.

Frodo Baggins
11-10-2004, 12:10 PM
You can't use the old message boards Anymore.. Cause if you look on top of page.. It's gone...

MNJ
11-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Oh great! I hope my post didn't cause TW to get rid of the old board. I was simply asking for help; not eliminate a feature, faulty as it was.

Frodo Baggins
11-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Mjn:If your still looking for info Check in Archives I belive it's there.Under Tennis Rules an stuff.Front page...So check it out:)

Deuce
11-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Try this.

http://talk.tennis-warehouse.com

It's actually working today.

MNJ
11-11-2004, 07:41 AM
Thanks for your help Ivy and Duece. I didn't try the "Archive" folder assuming the now "missing link" at the top of the pages where going to the same spot. Again, thanks.

Also, since you both are longtime user of this board, have you ever dealt with DANMAN (Daniel) or know of him? Thanks.

Deuce
11-11-2004, 09:54 PM
No, sorry, I do not know any 'DANMAN' or Daniel, and so cannot give an opinion one way or another.