PDA

View Full Version : TW what do u think could be the better racket for me>?

anbu4ever11
10-03-2007, 02:54 PM
ive actually fully narrowed my search between two rackets.ones the prince 03 hybrid tour and the other is the Yonex RQ iS 1 Tour Racquet.both are 95 inch head sizes and around the same weight.im 16 years old and will be playin number two singles this season on my school team.im using a babolat apd right now.i have pretty good form but not sure if im generating my own power or not cause i havent gotten to tapin myself and havent got anyone elses opinion.so between the two,they both have similar tech specs idk.oh and will there be a review maybe soon of the yonex rq is 1?main reason why im asking is because i dont think ill beable to demo em,so i have to choose base on what others think.even if i choose one that i cant use right away is fine and all cause ill take the necessary time to learn how to hit with it,but in ur opinion what would u think?thanks

TW Staff
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
First, those are both very good racquets. As far as which one you should choose, I think you really need to demo them both before making that decision. There is no substitute for actually hitting with a racquet. But, if you can't, we will be having a in depth review of the Yonex RQiS 1 Tour racquet posted by next week. Hopefully, that will help you better form a decision.

Jason, TW

anbu4ever11
10-03-2007, 04:34 PM
thanks for the info really appreciate it.