PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who thinks that Britney Spears song is catchy?

UW_Husky88
10-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, she stunk at the VMAs, but am I the only guy that thinks that that song is really catchy? I think, to tell you the truth, most of her songs are catchy. Terrible musicality, but so quotable/listenable, but I'm feeling weird telling guys that I like that song because they bring up homosexuality (which I guess should be expected).

vkartikv
10-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Forget what other people think. If you like it, you can't help yourself, can you? :p

tricky
10-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Production's phat. She's fat too. :D

armand
10-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, she stunk at the VMAs, but am I the only guy that thinks that that song is really catchy? I think, to tell you the truth, most of her songs are catchy. Terrible musicality, but so quotable/listenable, but I'm feeling weird telling guys that I like that song because they bring up homosexuality (which I guess should be expected).I don't think the song is about homosexuality. However, the dude who talks near the end of the song does sound obviously gay.
Anyway but if you feel that way, don't tell guys only tell the girls.

LarougeNY
10-04-2007, 06:09 PM
whenever you hear something enough (usually too much) like on the radio or something, you'd think its catchy.

shwetty[tennis]balls
10-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Catchy, no, Snatchy YES!!! Keep in mind, she writes none of her songs, at least none of the smash hits, the "catchy songs." She's not witty enough to be catchy. Writing and singing, no talent, showing her female parts in public, extremely talented!!!

Mad iX
10-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Her music is no longer the problem.

slice bh compliment
10-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Britney Spears you say?
I think I've heard of her.

zapvor
10-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, she stunk at the VMAs, but am I the only guy that thinks that that song is really catchy? I think, to tell you the truth, most of her songs are catchy. Terrible musicality, but so quotable/listenable, but I'm feeling weird telling guys that I like that song because they bring up homosexuality (which I guess should be expected).

can you upload it or something? i havent heard it yet so i cant say

Mastermind
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Speaking of Britney Spears, you know all of the criticism she's been catching? Go to YouTube and search for "Leave Britney Alone!!!" HE has something to say about it. There is vulgarity in the video though, so fair warning to everyone.

rommil
10-04-2007, 08:41 PM
You mean Britney Spears has something catchy.

usfferjenn
10-04-2007, 09:30 PM

the gift that keeps on giving...

BiGGieStuFF
10-04-2007, 09:42 PM
the song has a cool beat and is a bit catchy. But everytime i hear "it's britney *****" from the VMA award show I keep thinking.

"it's the juggernaught biiitch"

UW_Husky88
10-05-2007, 02:51 PM
the song has a cool beat and is a bit catchy. But everytime i hear "it's britney *****" from the VMA award show I keep thinking.

HAHA I love that movie hahahahaha

ilovecarlos
10-06-2007, 09:59 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....I was waiting for someone to make that correlation....glad you didn't let me down;)

NadalandFedererfan
11-18-2007, 10:14 PM

That is a terrible thing to say about a classy and humble young women like Britney Spears.