PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Flash vs Big Hitter vs BB ALU

Pleepers
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I was able to try all these recently in my Head iPrestiges (54/52 lbs) and have to admit that CF is a great string for the $$$ and BH is just behind it. I think what differentiates the two is that CF has better "pop" and kinda "cups" the ball better. But I have to admit for some reason I still think ALU is the best -all things being equal. I don't know what it is or if it warrants the extra $7 (probably not), but I think I'll be sticking with ALU.

You can now all start your flame wars...LOL ;)

Anyone played with the Wiess Cannon silver string?

smittysan89
10-04-2007, 11:26 PM
For the first three hours or so alu is unrivaled

brownie808
10-04-2007, 11:48 PM
ALU is great, not to crazy about the price though. I'm sure there are some other copoly strings that are very similar but with a price that isnt so high

carac
10-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I was able to try all these recently in my Head iPrestiges (54/52 lbs) and have to admit that CF is a great string for the $$$ and BH is just behind it. I think what differentiates the two is that CF has better "pop" and kinda "cups" the ball better. But I have to admit for some reason I still think ALU is the best -all things being equal. I don't know what it is or if it warrants the extra $7 (probably not), but I think I'll be sticking with ALU.

You can now all start your flame wars...LOL ;)

Anyone played with the Wiess Cannon silver string?

I also agree that ALU is the absolute best for control ... but it killed my arm (at 56/54).

smittysan89
10-05-2007, 12:28 PM
How does the CF compare to the Alu in terms of playability? How is the Big Hitter compared to Alu in tension maitenance?

gerikoh
10-06-2007, 03:36 AM
bb alu(i got the power rough), is the best poly so far and i love it when crossed with a natural gut. :)