PDA

View Full Version : Barricade I question

ewcrider
10-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Well i need new shoes, but i dont really plan to order them until spring '08. I have the barricade IV's, which i like. I was planning on getting the Barricade I as a replacement. So are there any expectations of when the Barricade I will no longer be available? Should i just order them soon rather than wait?

soggyramen
10-05-2007, 05:01 PM
i'd say just get em now if you're sure you want them because it's not like they have a warranty where you'll feel bad if you wait that long to use them so really it works in your benefit for you to have them on hand now if you have the money...i always have an extra pair of shoes on hand just in case they run out or something

ewcrider
10-05-2007, 05:13 PM
i'd say just get em now if you're sure you want them because it's not like they have a warranty where you'll feel bad if you wait that long to use them so really it works in your benefit for you to have them on hand now if you have the money...i always have an extra pair of shoes on hand just in case they run out or something

yeah, that warranty killed me. i got through my bIV in 6 months of playing, but waited to use them after buying. but they didnt have the color i wanted of those later anyways.

oh and the money...that may be a current issue