PDA

View Full Version : should I feel bad that today's beautiful?

armand
10-08-2007, 01:31 PM
today is Thanksgiving in Canada and it's a beautiful warm day filled with friends, family, food, drinks and tennis too. Man I feel great, feel so alive and thankful I'm not freezing my nuts off as I would in previous years.

So it's a definite sign(to me anyway) that global warming is getting worse and worse which means many bad things for everyone.

So should I feel bad or guilty that I'm enjoying the warning signs or the foreshadowing of a calamity?

Zets147
10-08-2007, 01:36 PM
global warming has already killed your soul. just wait for the inevitable in despair.

goober
10-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Why you are at it, please mourn the ending of the last Ice Age in North America- The Wisconsin glaciation around 10,000 B.C. :)

There is something wrong if you can't enjoy good weather, family and friends. That's like not enjoying playing with a cute puppy because in 10 years or so it will be dead.

diegaa
10-08-2007, 01:50 PM
yeah, feel bad about it. but at the same time, go and enjoy the warmy day. i guess you are already doing these things, so good for you.

armand
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
There is something wrong if you can't enjoy good weather, family and friends. That's like not enjoying playing with a cute puppy because in 10 years or so it will be dead.Well if you're gonna use that analogy, it would be more accurate if it went like this: Playing with the large cancerous, terminal outgrowth of skin on a puppy that will die in 3 months.

MomentumGT
10-08-2007, 06:05 PM
today is Thanksgiving in Canada and it's a beautiful warm day filled with friends, family, food, drinks and tennis too. Man I feel great, feel so alive and thankful I'm not freezing my nuts off as I would in previous years.

So it's a definite sign(to me anyway) that global warming is getting worse and worse which means many bad things for everyone.

So should I feel bad or guilty that I'm enjoying the warning signs or the foreshadowing of a calamity?

Enjoy it because once global warming comes full circle you'll be dead anyways. j/k.

-Jon