PDA

View Full Version : Patrick McEnroe II

Audiodude
03-18-2004, 01:29 PM
He sure did some serious gushing over Roger Federer. In the interest of fairness, I'd love to see a long list of posts slamming him for it.

dander
03-18-2004, 01:32 PM
gosh darn him for gushing over fed!!

Anonymous
03-18-2004, 02:27 PM
It's just so his incessant man-love of Roddick doesn't seem as prominent.

prince
03-18-2004, 03:11 PM
he only does that when he is the commentator and fed is playing . how can he not talk about fed?

when anybody else is playing - he talks about arod all the time.

Ariel
03-18-2004, 04:53 PM
PMAc even manage to mention Rod-dick when Fed is playing; boy, he must be happy to learn that Andy is a bachelor again. Someone said that they've seen him touching himself after his boy beat Safin.

@wright
03-18-2004, 07:21 PM
LMAO Ariel. Couldn't you just imagine the famous self-love scene from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", Andy is out playing tennis as PMAC "observes" from the window in a fit of man-lust, just when Andy walks in...

dander
03-19-2004, 05:35 AM
and then p-smack's mom - or better yet, johnny mac, bursts through the door at just the wrong moment

david aames
03-19-2004, 06:53 AM
and then p-smack's mom - or better yet, johnny mac, bursts through the door at just the wrong moment

He seems to get along really well with his mum. Don't you dare spoil that moment guys.

dander
03-19-2004, 07:13 AM
then her shock and horror will be all the greater!!!!
seriously, i wonder how johnny mac is handling p-smack's davis cup captaincy. j-quack moaned for years about wanting the role, campaigning actively while others held the job and blatantly undermining their captaincy. he talked about what a great captain he'd be, blah blah blah. this is after he embarassed the usta time and time again with his DESPICABLE behavior while playing davis cup. johnny-wack was so bad that Arthur Ashe, his own captain and the most exemplary gentleman the sport has ever known, upbraided him publicly for embarassing the COUNTRY

so they give johnny-smack the davis cup captaincy. i guess the usta wanted to shut him the .... up. what does he do? quits almost immediately with a "gosh, this job's harder than I thought, and goldangit, the good players won't play for me, the spoiled babies!!!"
and now look at p-wack...he's got the man-love thing with rod Dick. i wonder how long it takes for johnny smack to start campaigning for the job again, that the usta should dump his brother

@wright
03-19-2004, 07:18 AM
I see what you're saying Dander, but who are all these smack, quack, and wack guys?

dander
03-19-2004, 07:20 AM
to protect the identities of those directly involved, i've taken to using pseudonyms. but let's just say their real names start with the syllable "Mac"