PDA

View Full Version : Forehand video

Capitano Sabato
10-09-2007, 01:24 AM
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPw-i1Kdrs

Do yo have some advice? Thank you!

Tennis4203
10-09-2007, 01:54 AM
first off, you could put a bit more attention on your footwork, seems a bit too relaxed.
And more hip rotation to get extra racquet speed.

Potito
10-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Are you Italian? It seems to me a good forehand, with nice wrist laid back, swing appears through the ball. Is it a push forehand? We wait any comments of gurus.

AlpineCadet
10-10-2007, 02:16 AM
It seems like a video from the 80's, lol, but I thought you had a solid motion on the forehand side. Have you ever had lessons, or are you self-taught? Nice racket, lol.

Capitano Sabato
10-10-2007, 03:16 AM
It seems like a video from the 80's, lol, but I thought you had a solid motion on the forehand side. Have you ever had lessons, or are you self-taught? Nice racket, lol.

No I have never take a lesson, I try to improve with tips on this forum. Yeah, nice racquet! :-D

Capitano Sabato
10-10-2007, 03:39 AM
si potito, sono un italiano puro sangue. tu sei mica potito starace? se tu sei potito starace voglio dirti che ti ho visto ad alba. bel drittone, bel servizio. sei molto alto, bravo e mi braccobaldo, tieni sempre dietro quell' omosexual boy di volandri, ne.

Potito
10-10-2007, 04:57 AM
si potito, sono un italiano puro sangue. tu sei mica potito starace? se tu sei potito starace voglio dirti che ti ho visto ad alba. bel drittone, bel servizio. sei molto alto, bravo e mi braccobaldo, tieni sempre dietro quell' omosexual boy di volandri, ne.

Ah ah ah! Ma allora si può scrivere in italiano? Una volta scrissi una sola parola e mi comparirono solo asterischi. Vabbè, comunque sì, sono potito starace, sembro una strega dei fumetti, e odio quel cupiu di volandri, che lo sotterrino con tutto il suo completino D&G. :smile:

pushing_wins
10-10-2007, 12:33 PM
hate it with a passion

looks very similar to mine

panatta
10-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes, I have some advices for you:

1) eat more steaks
2) put away those horrible black socks or burn them
3) please, put on a shirt.. please!
4) change that racquet
5) do not watch too much movies of Chuck Norris
5) buy a new tennis bag for only 15 euros (please send me a private message and I will sell it to you)

And now some questions:

1) maybe I've already seen you. Did you go to a Rave party recently?
2) have you ever taken classical dance lessons in your life?
3) did you visit the Bolscioi in Moscow?

Ok, I was joking.. :smile:
I can suggest you to concentrate more on compact movements. You need a more stable base: you cannot fire a cannon ball from a canoe.
Bye!

Plisken
10-13-2007, 07:10 PM
how tall are you just wondering it looks like a good forehand. better then mine anyways =3

Teh_pwnerer
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM
He is one tall dude man, and yes its a really good forehand

herosol
10-13-2007, 09:40 PM
its good.
but man your footwork.
jeez. its very lazy, to the point i have to mention it when this is technically a forehand video.

NLBwell
10-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Pretty nice forehand. Yes, your footwork is poor, but pretty typical of red clay relaxed hitting where you have so much time to hit the ball. You do need to work on footwork. Also, there is something I can't quite define from the video, but it seems that your right arm or shoulder is coming through a bit early, releasing the tension across your body and reducing the power a bit, maybe someone else can define it a bit better. Mostly, work on not having such lazy feet.

Potito
10-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Yes, I have some advices for you:
1) maybe I've already seen you. Did you go to a Rave party recently?
2) have you ever taken classical dance lessons in your life?
3) did you visit the Bolscioi in Moscow?

:D :D :D

Yes, here it is where I've seen! He was in a Rave party in Bauden-City and he was dancing like Rudolf Nurejev! Show us your volley tall boy!

Capitano Sabato
10-18-2007, 02:22 AM
I'm not a giant, only 186 cm.... :D And it's true, I'm too lazy in my footwork, but especially in warm-up. Thank you for your comments.