PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with you people

Parker62185
03-18-2004, 02:06 PM
No one ever replies to people's topics or requests for information on this board. It's crazy how many times people have viewed topics and how few replies there are. I have only registered to post and reply to topics recently and the information I have would be very limited because I have used the same racquet forever and do not have much experience with many racquets so please do not reply and bash me. Only a few people actually reply to questions and requests and I thank those individuals for that. I'm not trying to bash this board because I love coming on here and reading various topics. However, lately I have found it pointless as very little help is given anymore. I hope that this fact changes and someone please reply to my previous post about replacement grips. Thank You

jayserinos99
03-18-2004, 02:12 PM
I think your previous post belongs in the other section, so that may affect reply total. And besides, 11 views isn't much especially for a post that appeared only yesterday. Give it time.

kreative
03-18-2004, 02:17 PM
i definitely agree w/ jay. it also may be a question that not many people can answer to. i haven't played w/ the head grip you've mentioned so i can't tell how thick/thin it is....unless it was the stock grip that came on my pt280's or prestiges that i used to play with. I like wilson contour replacement grips personally, and have mainly played w/ other wilson replacement grips as well. other than that i've just kept the stock grips on my racquets and just put on an overgrip. works for me. if you want a bit more cushion, try wilson pro overgrip on top of your grip, i found it to be a bit more cushy than the overgrap. overgrap is more tacky thou imo.

Hawaii 5.0
03-18-2004, 09:36 PM
I often don't reply to some topics not based on who you are, but rather what you ask. I don't mean to seem like the simple questions wont get answered, but I personally try to put some depth and clarity in my posts and help you understand and I know there are often times better qualified people to answer questions and many posters just trying to post a ton of replies to make status like that has a real impact.I often find it trivial the amounts of posts people write and if they really had that many questions why not do some more indepth personal contacting.Wilson grips and Prince grips are pretty standard as far as cushion and thickness, but the Sponge is extra thick while Head's are thin and less cushioned, an overgrip might fix your problems.

ismashall
04-28-2004, 09:35 PM
I just replied.. so there!

Brian Purdie
04-29-2004, 07:41 PM
i do what i can to help folks on tennis shirts and nike shoes