PDA

View Full Version : Another good TW experience

beernutz
10-10-2007, 02:22 PM
I just wanted to give kudos where I think they are due. Last night I placed an order for some strings at TW. Immediately after placing the order I realized that I had also wanted to buy some grommets so I emailed info@tennis-warehouse.com and asked that the grommet order be bundled with the rest of my string order to keep the shipping cost down.

Before hearing back from info@... however I got a reply this morning from a different email address at TW saying my string order was ready to ship today (typical quick service!) but there was no mention of the grommets. Rut Roh.

So I immediately reply to this email asking if the grommets can still be bundled with the strings. Within an hour I get a reply back saying, "no problem" and even though the grommets are out-of-stock they'll ship them later this week for the same total shipping cost I was going to pay for just shipping the strings.

Another happy ending; another satisfied customer. Thanks TW!

TW Staff
10-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks beernutz. Appreciate the pat on the back. I'll pass it along.

Spencer, TW.

rlee7777
10-15-2007, 01:17 AM
I had the same situation -- tried to add a grommet after receiving my order number (and asking to have it shipped Priority Mail to save a few $$). This is what I got:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse. Unfortunately your order has already been invoiced and packaged so we are unable to make any changes to the order. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Please email or call 1-800-883-6647 if you have any further questions or concerns, we will be happy to assist you.

Guess I got a different CS...

rlee7777
10-15-2007, 01:22 AM
And no, my item had not shipped yet. Transaction was on Sat night. It still has not shipped.

TW Staff
10-15-2007, 07:03 AM
And no, my item had not shipped yet. Transaction was on Sat night. It still has not shipped.

NOTHING ships on the weekends (UPS/Fedex don't pick up). However, orders get packaged and set aside for pick up on Monday. This is standard.

Spencer, TW.

rlee7777
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Spoke with a supervisor and they took care of the issue. TW is very reasonable to work with.

GS
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
TW is the very best! Years ago, after dealing with that other company in Baltimore (who sent me squash grommets when I asked for tennis ones), I went with TW and never looked back. When they mistakenly sent me the wrong string once, they simply sent me the right one and added a free present. TW can do no wrong! (Plus they invited me to hit with Rod Laver for a few minutes down in SLO years ago!)

bertrevert
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Wow I ordered a racquet and some shoes and was about to say it's taking a while to be charged (2 business days) and the goods actually showed up here in Sydney Australia BEFORE I had acutally been charged on my CC. Amazzing I was very pleased to be there to get it from the courier duirect as it was the last day of my holiday and here was my new racquet. Just unexpectedly great timing TW, many thanks.

Strawberry
10-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Although I didn't buy anything from TW, my experiences have been similiar. When demo'ing racquets, I realized I placed the wrong order, however, after emailing CS they quickly changed it. (When I say quickly, I mean within the hour!) I look forward to dealing with TW again.