PDA

View Full Version : Slow motions

Nadal46
10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
I'm searching for slow motions videos(not youtu*e, but from a download site or from you if you can send me via msn or somethink else maybe email), who can help me?From every player you have...

Photoshop
10-11-2007, 08:01 AM
I have three slow motion vids from Australian Open 06 from this thread (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=63073). I can upload them if they've expired.

cliff
10-11-2007, 01:21 PM
The best place you can go for free downloadable video clips is definetly www.procomparetennis.net There are hundreds of video clips of all the top pros plus every video is broken down into frame by frame photos as well. Check it out!

Nadal46
10-12-2007, 03:08 AM
I think that site is PERFECT!!!But how the get the slow motion video?I just got normal videos...

Oleg
10-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Instead of pressing the "play" button click on the right frame advance button to play one frame at a time. This is one of the best teaching tools that I have come across as well. To me this is as good as a slow motion video because you can stop on a certain frame, go back and forward a few frames and really see what other people only think they "see" on TV.