PDA

View Full Version : TW Demo Program

Oleg
10-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I have been demoing frames constantly and am enjoying this program. Lately I have had problems with getting my orders filled and I would like to comment on the system that is currently in place.

My current demo order has been sitting there for almost a month. It is not being filled and I was told that until ALL frames are in stock, the available frames will not be held for my order. This is a simple to adminster but a flawed system in my opinion. It means that even if 1 out of 4 frames is out, anyone that will place the order after me will get any of the frames in my order that are in stock. So, in the meantime, the frame that was out comes in, but the others now are out. Seems to me that if I happen to order some popular frames, I may never get this order filled.

I think that available frames should be allocated to orders on first come first serve basis. This would mean that even if all 4 frames are currently out but my order is next in line, these frames will be allocated to me in about 1 week.

I know that this is probably not a common situation and I usually look for frames that are in stock to demo, but when I really want to demo certain popular frames together the current system just does not work.

Hopefully TW will look at this and try work out a solution.

Kaptain Karl
10-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Simple. Reduce the number of frames on your demo order.

(That's what I did.)

Then I put an order in for the B/O demo frames by themselves. It worked great for me.

- KK

Azzurri
10-12-2007, 04:28 AM
I agree with the OP on this one. I ordered 4 racquets to demo because I wanted to hit with all four side by side for a few days. That is the best way (for me anyway) to really tell the nuances in each frame. I waited like 6 weeks before I cancelled my order. Its very frustrating and tiresome to see your order change on a daily basis. Ordering one racquet is fine if you know what you want and just want to demo that racquet, but I wanted to hit 4. What? Playetest 4 racquets over a month? I work, married and have a 2 1/2 year old. I don't have that kind of time. So KK's solution is far from simple.;)

Kaptain Karl
10-12-2007, 05:51 AM
I work, married and have a 2 1/2 year old. When do you find the time to be on the courts at all???

As I recall, my situation was just like yours (demo selection-wise). I wanted to side-by-side four. I settled for three of them....

- KK

Oleg
10-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I am trying to get TW to look at the demo system and recognize the issue.

Reducing the order or paying $10 a pop to demo 1 frame is not a solution I am looking for.

Kaptain Karl
10-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Ahh! You want it the way you want it, when you want it ... period.

Now I see....

- KK

Azzurri
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM
When do you find the time to be on the courts at all???

As I recall, my situation was just like yours (demo selection-wise). I wanted to side-by-side four. I settled for three of them....

- KK

Twice a week KK..twice a week. I could not even get three. It seemed like one was available at a time. Very odd. Ended up sticking with my 90 in heads and forgot about trying to "upgrade" to a 95-100 in head.:D