PDA

View Full Version : Props for Prince

stinkpaw
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I just wanted to say that I purchased 2 O3 Blacks recently from my local tennis shop and they didn't come with covers. I thought that was odd but no big deal.

A few days ago I was surfing on the net and saw the O3 Black advertised on a site stating it came with a mail-in rebate for the covers. I called my tennis shop and they never heard of the deal. I called Prince directly and they are shipping me 2 covers no questions asked.

In a world where customers are routinely treated like poop it's nice to get treated right. Thank you Prince.

PS. Iím not sure if it is up to snuff for the TW elite on here but the O3 Black strung with Big Ace 18g (and donít forget the Gamma worm!) is sweet.

stinkpaw
10-15-2007, 10:47 AM
I just wanted to say that I purchased 2 O3 Blacks recently from my local tennis shop and they didn't come with covers. I thought that was odd but no big deal.

A few days ago I was surfing on the net and saw the O3 Black advertised on a site stating it came with a mail-in rebate for the covers. I called my tennis shop and they never heard of the deal. I called Prince directly and they are shipping me 2 covers no questions asked.

In a world where customers are routinely treated like poop it's nice to get treated right. Thank you Prince.

PS. Iím not sure if it is up to snuff for the TW elite on here but the O3 Black strung with Big Ace 18g (and donít forget the Gamma worm!) is sweet.

Ugh meant for the Racket section. Mods feel free to move.

meh
10-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Most customers throw away the racquet covers after purchasing a new racquet, so Prince makes its racquet covers available to racquet buyers directly online. They no longer supply shops with the covers and instead ask shops to direct customers interested in covers to their website.

shojun25
10-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Did you show them any proof of purchase to get the racquet covers or did they just directly ship you the racquet covers?