PDA

View Full Version : Tw Staff: What Is Up With The Return Depto??????

cris
10-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I Returned 2 Adidas Tank Top On The 4th Of October And Till Today ( 15th Of October )i Have Not Received An Email From Tw , So, I Decided To Call And Find Out What Was Going On, And To My Surprise I Was Told That The Return Depto Is All Backed Up.......can You Guys Do Something About It?????? It Has Been 11 Days Already!!!!! I Just Sent Another Package Back Last Friday.....how Long Is This One Gonna Take???????? I Want To Order More Stuff, But If I Have To Send It Back, How Long Is That Gonna Take?????
What Is Going On????? Are You Guys Short Of People?????
Please, Try To Fix This Return Stuff....very Annoying!!!!!!

AlpineCadet
10-15-2007, 10:29 PM
You know what else is annoying? The lack of world peace, gawd!!!

keithchircop
10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
You really like that Shift key, don't you?

TW Staff
10-15-2007, 10:57 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Our busiest time of the year is the summer months and it peaks at the U.S Open. That's when the most amount of orders are placed, so, naturally, a few weeks afterwards, that's when the most amount of returns come in. I won't get into details, but let's just say, trying to find a particular package is like finding a needle in a hay stack. We are working as hard and fast as we can. If there's any special attention your order needs, please don't hesitate to call us and speak to a supervisor. Again, I apologize and hope we can quickly resolve your problem.

Jason, TW