PDA

View Full Version : Best co-poly, Enduro Pro or Cyberflash?

gh65721
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Wanting to try a co-poly for more control, both are about the same price. Which is better, Enduro Pro or Cyberflash? Thanks

PurePrestige
10-16-2007, 08:17 PM
I liked Enduro Pro much much more when I used it.

Commando Tennis Shorts
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
enduro pro is by far the worst string i've ever hit with----no spin, dead feel, killed my arm

goober
10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I liked CF better and ended up buying a reel :)

But just buy a packet of both and try them out for yourself. It is not like it is that expensive.

Jasonzzz
10-16-2007, 10:29 PM
I have tired blue gear, BA, primer ace, sppp, signum hex, MSV hex, poly force, super smash, alu power, enduro pro, CF, CP.

Each time when i embrake on a new string, i alway go back to CF because of the feel, spin, comfort, tension maintance and price that the string provide. However after putting a full CP poly set up (56/59 lbs) on my PD, i would not wanna go back on CF, this string is just outstanding in every department. Althought this suppose to be an improvement of PP (now look more like an imporvement on CF) the price is still one of the best around in the market plus it come in 220m (paying less and still having extra length of string).

It just one of the most outstanding string that i have try since the day i pick up tennis. ofcourse, i also have to agree, not everyone would love this string... anyway no harm trying since it cheap.