PDA

View Full Version : So went hybrid instead of full poly.

Teh_pwnerer
10-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Cant wait to try it, i dont know exactly the poly brand, but its kinda like a light see trough blue.. and the crosses are gosen nylons.

Any opinions?

58lbs btw

gjoc
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Cant wait to try it, i dont know exactly the poly brand, but its kinda like a light see trough blue.. and the crosses are gosen nylons.

Any opinions?

55lbs btw

1) I like blue. ;)

Teh_pwnerer
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM
1) I like blue. ;)

LOL i do too:)

Teh_pwnerer
10-17-2007, 03:43 PM
ne opinions?

ledor
10-17-2007, 04:34 PM
swing away and see if you like the feel. Tell us about it after you played with it.

tbini87
10-17-2007, 04:53 PM
ne opinions?

opinions on what? find out what poly it is, and then give us your opinion!

Pusher
10-17-2007, 05:33 PM

Any opinions?

58lbs btw

Don't forget to match your accessories.

Maybe dark navy lifts and matching bag.

goober
10-17-2007, 06:08 PM

Any opinions?

58lbs btw

I don't understand. You had someone string your racquet without knowing what string was put on?

If it is blue and gosen nylons on the crosses, the mains are probably going to be poly polar since it is cheap.

Teh_pwnerer
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
They are both gosen strings.

And your joke was not funny, i only mentioned the color to see if anyone would recognise it.

I just got back, the setup is awesome, really nice spin, not as good feeling as full nylon but still, didint hurt my arm at all, contact feels really solid, which i like.

Conclusion i really liked it and might use it in the future :)

goober, yes i did, its just that we dont have any good tennis shops here, so ill buy a reel or some sets when i go to Tucson AZ this november, i first strung with Wilson NXT when i bought my racquet and it was really good, might buy it again.