PDA

View Full Version : Standard response time of TW customer service?

ryohazuki222
10-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Could you please give me the email address to send an inquiry to TW about a recent order? Also, how long does it usually take to get a response?

I usually like to deal with customer service type situations by phone, but I live with only a cellular line and I'm just about out of minutes.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I just checked the email address I have on file with TW and they responded to that address instead of the one that I sent to original email from.

No problems here.

TW Staff
10-18-2007, 03:47 PM
For future reference:

Within 24 hours, though most often times we will respond within the same day.

Spencer, TW.

HyperHorse
10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
If you want a great response time, just ring them?
Great customer service from TW...
The best I've had really, from anyone...
Hugs to all the TW Staff.

ryohazuki222
10-18-2007, 09:09 PM
I initially wrote the email after business hours the previous day and it had been around half a day (today, when I posted) that I was wondering why I haven't received an email back. Wondered how long it would take.

Thanks for the response TW. And also thank you for the quick response time.

TheSnowMan
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
It's super annoying when I have to talk to a different person every time. When I reply they won't answer the email.

keithchircop
10-19-2007, 03:17 AM
It's super annoying when I have to talk to a different person every time. When I reply they won't answer the email.

If you want your email to be read by the same customer care rep write "Attention: [enter name here]" in the subject.