PDA

View Full Version : Roddy giving PMAC a little better angle...

@wright
03-18-2004, 07:10 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=ksd12203180447.indian_wells_ksd122&prov =ap

Since my original post was deleted, I'll leave out my original comments...

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-18-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm not gonna comment, is that alright? I can only imagine what your comments were at first.....

chad shaver
03-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Pal,

You need a new hobby.

Pyro
03-18-2004, 09:55 PM
I disagree, this is a great hobby, awright's picture posts are hilarious all the way from quazemodo like Taylor Dent to Senoriata Overbite, Anastasia Myskina. Keep up the good work Awright, and i just reassured myself im straight cause i noticed that he had lead tape on his racquet before i saw his position. :)

chad shaver
03-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Whatever, uh, floats your boat?

dander
03-19-2004, 05:34 AM
pyro, you're the sick one...if you were like p-smack, you wouldn't have even noticed that he was holding a racket, let alone how much lead he's packing

footfault
03-19-2004, 09:28 AM
:lol: CLASSIC : I bet PMAC has a wallet size and a poster in his luggage of this one. ABOMB is givin the thumbs up.

Free_Martha
03-19-2004, 10:13 AM
You must be g-a-y, otherwise I can't understand some people's obsession with posting pics of Roddick's *** up in the air.

He fell down. So what?

footfault
03-19-2004, 11:50 AM
:twisted: You might think he's g-a-y but at least his not an ignorant ^#$$()$^!! Free Martha? She should hang by her nostrals for lying to the SEC thinking she is higher than the rest & get away with a cover up.

dander
03-19-2004, 11:58 AM
holy cow, F-M, I just realized I **** on rod-Dick all the time because I'm gay!!! I always thought it was because he's an overhyped backstreet boy with no game. i thought it was because i'm sick of the patty-mac lovefest that's carried out every damned match on tv (whether roddie's playin or not) and because of espn's insistence on packaging him as teeny bopper heartthrob.

thanks for setting me straight!!!

Free_Martha
03-19-2004, 12:38 PM
For an overhyped backstreet boy with no game, he sure does win a lot of matches and he was also ranked No. 1 (and will be again at some point in his career).

And PattyMac has a lovefest with Roger Federer too, so I guess you hate that just as much, right?

Pyro
03-19-2004, 11:41 PM
"pyro, you're the sick one...if you were like p-smack, you wouldn't have even noticed that he was holding a racket, let alone how much lead he's packing" uhh Dander did you read my post, first off it was a joke if you didn't get it, but I said I noticed his racquet BEFORE his position, maybe you misinterpreted my message, I basically meant that i'm NOT like p mac, o well I try and crack a little joke and now i'm the sick one, seems a bit judgemental.