PDA

View Full Version : fake flexpoint dont buy from sporting goods stores

757tennis
10-18-2007, 06:58 PM
i was in sports authority the other day and i was getting some head tape when i came across a head junior flexpoint racquet that looked a bit weird i felt the frame where the flexpoint was supposed to be and all i felt was the paint

how are we supposed to help upcoming juniors play better if stores like dicks and sports authority are ripping us off. the racquet sold for 80 dollars. pretty much a rip off considering that there was no flexpoint

Noveson
10-18-2007, 07:18 PM
i was in sports authority the other day and i was getting some head tape when i came across a head junior flexpoint racquet that looked a bit weird i felt the frame where the flexpoint was supposed to be and all i felt was the paint

how are we supposed to help upcoming juniors play better if stores like dicks and sports authority are ripping us off. the racquet sold for 80 dollars. pretty much a rip off considering that there was no flexpoint

:lol: Don't get overhyped about this. Look on TW, all junior racquets lack their technologies.

Head-Strong
10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Klassik!!!!

TRiBaL
10-18-2007, 07:24 PM
I know those stores are so over price. You should see how much their paintball gear cost compare to online stores and local shops.